New striker needed

scottyc06

28 minutes ago, Swagger said:

There’s a high chance of Dessers, Lammers and Cifuentes all being involved in a cunting cup final next week

This is beyond the fucking joke 

We have got Roofe, who's really only a gunshot away from being Oscar Pistorius

37 minutes ago, Swagger said:

There’s a high chance of Dessers, Lammers and Cifuentes all being involved in a cunting cup final next week

This is beyond the fucking joke 

To be fair Cifuentes at least looked the other night like he might actually have something to contribute. The other two though, oh for fucks sake.

2 hours ago, rangersross said:

Morelos was already notoriously unfit and then he missed >10 games with a muscle injury. Danilo would probably be back by the time Clement could get him match fit. (And that’s putting aside all the other reasons not to consider it.)

Morelos hardly missed a game through injury for over four and a half years.  Wish some of our present squad were equally ‘unfit’.

Doesn’t mean I think we should bring him back, his motivation and time with us is gone.  

What I find strange in all this....on Wednesday night Danilo rightly got lambasted for the chances he missed.....plenty on here were happy & rightly so to voice their opinions that he wasn't the answer.....now he is injured it has all of a sudden became a disaster :confused:

3 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

What I find strange in all this....on Wednesday night Danilo rightly got lambasted for the chances he missed.....plenty on here were happy & rightly so to voice their opinions that he wasn't the answer.....now he is injured it has all of a sudden became a disaster :confused:

I know what you mean but I suppose there's 2 ways to look at it. He is unfortunately probably our best striker and also, IIRC he went down earlier in the game just outside the box when we had a chance and I thought he was going off at that point, so he probably played on with that knock

16 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

Disaster because Dessers is a mess and Roofe is made of crisps and hasnt done anything of note for over a year. Danilo for all his faults is a far far better choice than the others.

Don't know how anyone can see us losing the best striker we have for what could be months as anything but that but hey ho enjoy Dessers and the sick note

We just have to make it to January. If we can win the cup and stay with touching distance of the scum the manager has worked miracles. 

I'd say our best option is going to be putting Sima through the middle and Matondo on the left. Either Macausland or Wright on the right and just try and blitz teams with pace.