*****The Official Rangers vs Aberdeen League Cup Final Thread*****

.Williamson.

37 minutes ago, Jamie0202 said:

So who would you start? Roofe isn't the worst shout but up until his goal tonight has contributed fuck all this season. Dessers earns the start on Sunday. His goal return since Clement has been manager is phenomenol.

Roofe. He’s the better striker and it’s a cup final, his finishes are more deliberate too and not random ones off the shin 

Phenomenal is one word I wouldn’t associate with Dessers at any level   

39 minutes ago, Jamie0202 said:

So who would you start? Roofe isn't the worst shout but up until his goal tonight has contributed fuck all this season. Dessers earns the start on Sunday. His goal return since Clement has been manager is phenomenol.

You could argue roofe has contributed fuck all before tonight but then he goes and scores the biggest goal of the season so far 

5 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Roofe. He’s the better striker and it’s a cup final, his finishes are more deliberate too and not random ones off the shin 

Phenomenal is one word I wouldn’t associate with Dessers at any level   

Correct, can’t even call him phenomenally shite because some things just seem to work in his favour whether he means it or not 

Just now, TamCoopz said:

You could argue roofe has contributed fuck all before tonight but then he goes and scores the biggest goal of the season so far 

Start both then. Dessers has scored better then a goal a game since the change of manager. Big Cyriel scored a belter too tonight which was equally as important.

Just now, Jamie0202 said:

Start both then. Dessers has scored better then a goal a game since the change of manager. Big Cyriel scored a belter too tonight which was equally as important.

And drop who?

He will start Dessers because he has had the more game time of the two, but in an ideal world it would be Roofe 

7 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

And drop who?

He will start Dessers because he has had the more game time of the two, but in an ideal world it would be Roofe 

Mate I like Roofe but he cannot lead the line for us ever again since he embarrasingly stepped in for Morelos against the scum and got rag-dolled. 

Not sure who I would drop however both Dessers and Roofe seem more comfortable up top with a partner.

Surely it can't be that hard for a Rangers team to fit in two strikers against the sheep in a cup final.

2 minutes ago, Jamie0202 said:

Mate I like Roofe but he cannot lead the line for us ever again since he embarrasingly stepped in for Morelos against the scum and got rag-dolled. 

Not sure who I would drop however both Dessers and Roofe seem more comfortable up top with a partner.

Surely it can't be that hard for a Rangers team to fit in two strikers against the sheep in a cup final.

Was it not Defoe that stepped in? 

1 minute ago, Jamie0202 said:

No. When Alfie got injured in the Europa season Roofe ragdolled by CCV instead of playing to his normal game. Roofe tried to be physical but fucked it mate.

I won’t be checking this so will assume it’s a lie. Well done tonight Kemar 💙

1 minute ago, Loyal72 said:

Clement said after tonight something I liked very much "My team knew they had to win, and they did"

Same again for Sunday.

Right in about these tramps.

We will win on Sunday mate. I'm calling it early but Clement wil be one of the most significant manager in our history despite winning fuck all so far.