*****The Official Rangers vs Aberdeen League Cup Final Thread*****

.Williamson.

2 hours ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

First 15 to 20 minutes just go for their throats and batter them senseless.

Play to our potential and we could have the cup in the bag by half time.

Just no fucking around and giving this lot one iota of respect or time to settle.

Need to have a ruthless attitude towards this game.

Think they'll set up similar to how they did against Frankfurt. If we go at them and score early doors it throws their plans into disaray. 

2 hours ago, Negri's lovechild said:

Think they'll set up similar to how they did against Frankfurt. If we go at them and score early doors it throws their plans into disaray. 

This, the goal they scored v us and on Thursday, was a long ball over the top, we need to be ready this time for same tactic

7 minutes ago, Assegai said:

Yeah last few games I've been to at Hampden it's been B1 and I've stood on the stairs.

Nobody was in the 2 or 3 seats either side of me at the semi, it was ridiculous trying to get up the stairs towards half time to get a piss though with the amount on the stairs 

5 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Nobody was in the 2 or 3 seats either side of me at the semi, it was ridiculous trying to get up the stairs towards half time to get a piss though with the amount on the stairs 

I hate the stairs at that dump. Even the spacing is a pain in the arse.

All of their goals come through the middle. Either balls over the top or they try and win possession in the midfield and hit on the break.

They don’t push their full backs forward. If someone with some legs like Sterling sits a bit deeper. We will nullify all their attacking threat.

Cant afford any stupid slack inside balls from the likes of Lammers

1 minute ago, BlueThunder said:

I wonder how many dives the Aberdeen players will take in the box. The narrative has been set already, they’ll now be looking to capitalize.

Coisty was on Talk Sport yesterday talking about the narrative and correctly stating that celtic have had more penalties than we have this season.