*****The Official Rangers vs Aberdeen League Cup Final Thread*****

.Williamson.

15 minutes ago, Big Al 55 said:

😂😂 hopefully your right 😂😂😀👍🤞🤞

I am right. The squad quality between the two sides isn’t close to 50:50. It’s a cup final so you’ll always be nervous going into it but if Aberdeen win on Sunday it’ll be an upset and nobody will be saying it was 50:50 going into it 

5 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

I am right. The squad quality between the two sides isn’t close to 50:50. It’s a cup final so you’ll always be nervous going into it but if Aberdeen win on Sunday it’ll be an upset and nobody will be saying it was 50:50 going into it 

You aren’t taking into account the cup final effect, the fact they raise their game against us, the results against them this season.

The games leading up to this suggest there isn’t much in it.

We play our best we win, I fully agree with that 👍

4 hours ago, Big Al 55 said:

Majority of finals are 50:50, this will be no different, irrespective of last nights victory

Yeah , I'd agree . We maybe just shade it . We're down to the bare bones with the squad , we usually struggle after Europe even after good results , and there's no doubt t about it - they raise their game every time we play them . 

On a positive note , we've got our mojo back and we're quite resilient , but there's no doubt about it , we're going to have to have that hunger that they undoubtedly will . 

2-1 Bears aet . 

27 minutes ago, gmcf said:

Yeah , I'd agree . We maybe just shade it . We're down to the bare bones with the squad , we usually struggle after Europe even after good results , and there's no doubt t about it - they raise their game every time we play them . 

On a positive note , we've got our mojo back and we're quite resilient , but there's no doubt about it , we're going to have to have that hunger that they undoubtedly will . 

2-1 Bears aet . 

Better no go to extra time 

1 hour ago, gmcf said:

2-1 Bears aet . 

We don’t usually struggle after good results in Europe, that’s just not true 

6 minutes ago, Redmond7 said:

I really hope we batter fuck out these cunts. Trying so hard not to get too carried away on the Clement bandwagon but batter these fuckers, lift that trophy and skys the limit.

Hoping for an early goal to bring them out and stop there spoiling tactics. I hope they try and match us up as we saw last night when the game is open we are a good team to exploit that.

8 hours ago, Bluekev said:

I’ve just seen there’s an amber weather warning for Sunday, hopefully the ground staff at Hampden are prepared for this.

It will be the troops coming back from Seville mate ... and they have made big mistake by calling it amber ... as it will be more like a massive strike of Blue lightning.

🇬🇧