Raskin

35 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Agree with the few suggest selling him and using money to bring in Miller/Watson.

Barron in for Jack too.

There's 3 there who we should be all over. All 3 is asking for too much. 2 should be doable. 1 at a minimum. Bet we end up with none.

28 minutes ago, Super Ally Scores Again! said:

Regressed at some rate since Clement has come in

Been a passenger when he’s played and ended up a man down today when he started

Offered absolutely nothing and didn’t know which man he was marking and whether or not to close down or stand off…

Well down the pecking order and young enough he will have a resale value when we inevitably move him on

When has he actually turned up this season? and Phil doesn’t get a free pass for starting him

20 minutes ago, The Specky Forum Organiser said:

There's 3 there who we should be all over. All 3 is asking for too much. 2 should be doable. 1 at a minimum. Bet we end up with none.

I know we were looking at Miller before he signed his new deal and i’ve said on here already that i heard Barron was a done deal.

The Scottish thing is a pain in the arse but it is becoming a big thing now.

Scott Wright and Jack having to hang around because of it is boiling my piss.

1 minute ago, STEPPS BOY said:

I know we were looking at Miller before he signed his new deal and i’ve said on here already that i heard Barron was a done deal.

The Scottish thing is a pain in the arse but it is becoming a big thing now.

Scott Wright and Jack having to hang around because of it is boiling my piss.

I know money talks and all that but fae watching Miller's Dad on open goal I think he'll go wherever is best for his career. Signing him and loan him back there for a year seems the way to go to me if it's an option.

I heard Barron was done as well. That was before the Swansea stuff.  That not happening and nothing being announced, I hope it's done. He's not going to be the difference between first and second but a squad player who has the attributes to be coached into something decent, as a replacement for Ryan Jack, yes from me.

2 minutes ago, The Specky Forum Organiser said:

I know money talks and all that but fae watching Miller's Dad on open goal I think he'll go wherever is best for his career. Signing him and loan him back there for a year seems the way to go to me if it's an option.

I heard Barron was done as well. That was before the Swansea stuff.  That not happening and nothing being announced, I hope it's done. He's not going to be the difference between first and second but a squad player who has the attributes to be coached into something decent, as a replacement for Ryan Jack, yes from me.

That’s where i am too.

3 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

That’s where i am too.

Maybe putting 2 + 2 together but the word up in Aberdeen was Barron had signed with us and that's why he wasn't playing. Agent Warnock bringing him back in adds to that therory 

Offered nothing in attack. And no protection in defence.

Resorted to stupid fouls and short slow sideways passing.

We would be a lot more solid defensively with Sterling in the middle.

Replacing him with Miller and one of Watson/Barron would be a no brainer.

Doubt we will get Miller now. Too many eyes on him. 

He doesn’t break up play like a DM. He doesn’t ping passes like a playmaking CM, he isn’t a box to box midfielder. He literally offers us nothing and there are better teenagers in this league already. There is simply no worth in playing him. 

If the rumours are true that SG was interested in him and then Beale went for him after scouting him for 2 years, it merely shows they didn’t have a fucking clue about our league, what is needed or works. 

I rated him when he first signed but his form quickly fell off a cliff. Seems a good guy and there is a player there but don't know what his problem has been