Raskin

Just now, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Hatred though?

Get a grip.

He has contributed the square root of fuck all at Rangers and has openly talked about how we're just a stepping stone and his desire to play for Chelsea. This all stuff we know, but you need to back that up and he isn't.  My impression of him is that he thinks he's too good for Rangers and he's not. I dont want to see him in a Rangers shirt again. 

32 minutes ago, SkylineBlue said:

He has contributed the square root of fuck all at Rangers and has openly talked about how we're just a stepping stone and his desire to play for Chelsea. This all stuff we know, but you need to back that up and he isn't.  My impression of him is that he thinks he's too good for Rangers and he's not. I dont want to see him in a Rangers shirt again. 

👏 can’t stand him , no attributes whatsoever a lazy bastard never tracks back , we’re a worse team with him in the side 

People seem to forget he played well enough when he first arrived.  Certainly hasn't been the same since his injury which is a great pity.  Having said that, I wouldn't play him again until he gets back to better form..... unless we have no other options available.

Just now, JCDBigBear said:

People seem to forget he played well enough when he first arrived.  Certainly hasn't been the same since his injury which is a great pity.  Having said that, I wouldn't play him again until he gets back to better form..... unless we have no other options available.

That's was what we'll over a year ago now? He played decent for a handful of games then was brutal ever since.

He's not a good fit for us and should be out the door in the summer. 

Just now, The Godfather said:

That's was what we'll over a year ago now? He played decent for a handful of games then was brutal ever since.

He's not a good fit for us and should be out the door in the summer. 

Think he arrived 13 months ago (end of transfer window).   I was pointing out that he got good/ great reviews when he first arrived then got injured and he hasn't been the same since.  It's up to PC whether he perseveres with him or gets shot of him.   I'm just sorry he hasn't got back to the earlier form.

4 minutes ago, JCDBigBear said:

Think he arrived 13 months ago (end of transfer window).   I was pointing out that he got good/ great reviews when he first arrived then got injured and he hasn't been the same since.  It's up to PC whether he perseveres with him or gets shot of him.   I'm just sorry he hasn't got back to the earlier form.

He did get good reviews last season but hasn’t kicked on at all.

In Clement’s current set up of 4-2-3-1 don’t see where he fits in that 2 man midfield as he doesn’t have the discipline, passing range or consistency to displace Lundstram and if he’s going to be the box to box alongside Lundstram then he’s behind Diomande and various others.

I wouldn’t write him off completely but if we got offered more than we paid for him then it would suit both parties to move him on and get some one fresh in that suits the managers formation and playing style.

18 minutes ago, JCDBigBear said:

He's being written off by most on here as many players have been in the past, but definitely think there's a player in there and we may see that next season. For the moment he's contributing nothing

We can't afford to give Raskin minutes between now and the end of the season unless we pick up more injuries. Whether or not he will be a good player for us in the future, he's nowhere near good enough in the here and now when we're fighting for a title.

• 1 month later...
7 hours ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Is he injured again or was he just left out the squad?

Not that I think he should be anywhere near the team, I’m just losing track of who is injured and who isn’t.

Not injured ,him and roofe weren’t in the squad but were out training before the game which was odd don’t think I’ve seen that before , hopefully he’s away in the summer and we can get some cash for him

4 minutes ago, Ivybank said:

Not injured ,him and roofe weren’t in the squad but were out training before the game which was odd don’t think I’ve seen that before , hopefully he’s away in the summer and we can get some cash for him

Probably because we haven’t ever had enough fit players for us to notice