FUCK YOU celtic WE'RE GONNAE WIN THE LEAGUE

Kinda content I like.

I'm no even close to getting ahead of myself as it can turn in the blink of an eye but couldn't help today picturing what the 56 celebrations would be like. This would be my favourite title seeing as it was over so early apparently.

I just love being wrong , after our 2nd defeat aff them I was certain we'd be nowhere near the league......right now it's hard seeing us not doing it.

So delighted and that result the day has been threatening for a while now, could have been more than 5 the day.

10 minutes ago, simon said:

I am trying so hard not to get carried away, because we all know what we are like, but something feels different. The team seem brilliant. 

I’m the same mate trying to keep expectations realistic and not get ahead of myself but anything less than a quadruple and the destruction of Dublin can only be seen as failure now

19 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

I’m the same mate trying to keep expectations realistic and not get ahead of myself but anything less than a quadruple and the destruction of Dublin can only be seen as failure now

I think if we dont win every game by at least 5 I wont be renewing 

9 hours ago, LegendofCoop said:

:lol: FFS can this shit until April. It's only a couple of days since we ridiculed the scum for singing this during the failed 10iar season :lol: You young ones.... 

And fuck the haters :lol:

From 8 points behind to 5 points clear.

Aye let’s not enjoy ourselves 

Da da da da, da da da da, da da da da da da da da da

Fuck you celtic

we’re gonna win the league 

1 minute ago, RFC55 said:

Bar the league cup 

Really ? never realised ! That must've been a brilliant day. It's almost like in a thread about winning the league I was referencing the league :pipe:. FWIW I think we will win it, but still 11 games to go with two against the tarriers. Football can be a fucking cruel and funny game at times. Wouldn't be shocked if they bastards went on a bit of a run. But it's in our hands and I'm loving every game and can't wait for the next.

Just now, stuart1994 said:

Really ? never realised ! That must've been a brilliant day. It's almost like in a thread about winning the league I was referencing the league :pipe:. FWIW I think we will win it, but still 11 games to go with two against the tarriers. Football can be a fucking cruel and funny game at times. Wouldn't be shocked if they bastards went on a bit of a run. But it's in our hands and I'm loving every game and can't wait for the next.

This is exactly why you should be enjoying right now