UEFA: A Dublin final involving Rangers would be "challenging"

1 minute ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Can you imagine the amount of Ulsterman who wouldn't know which team to support? :ang:

End up in the Liverpool end fighting people because someone from Cork next to them has booed us singing the Sash :lol: 

Aye but fuck them anyway, never understood the need for more than one club never mind one like Liverpool 

8 minutes ago, Broxi said:

Liverpool have more fans than West Ham, are closer to Ireland and have more fans in Ireland also. 

Rangers would take tons by themselves but I don't see why it's hard to understand that the maximum number of fans going would be presented when both Rangers and Liverpool make it and that's the enveloping case.

I understand it, my point was though - us reaching that final presents operational and logistical problems that they may not be able to handle by itself.

Nevermind factoring in Liverpool, West Ham or anyone else.

6 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

We wouldn’t take more than Liverpool to a final in Dublin, they have more fans than us on this island alone 

While Liverpool have more fans on this Island, that doesn't = supporters that they take to games or travel.

I still think us attending any UK final, or Ireland/Northern Ireland we have the potential to dwarf anybody.

For example if we played Manchester United in London, I feel we'd take more.

R.e Dublin, we've been singing about doing it for years 😂

We took about a quarter of a million to Manchester. Mental to think if we got to the final we’d take more than that to Dublin. Personally I’d rather avoid playing Liverpool as their fans are scummy cunts plus the reality is they’d beat us. I’m still not over losing to Frankfurt. Losing another Europa final but this time to they scouse cunts would put me over the edge. 👎🏻

15 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Can you imagine how prepared @andyhrfc will be?

I miss him, wish he was here to laugh at when Arsenal win the league.

10 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Aye but fuck them anyway, never understood the need for more than one club never mind one like Liverpool 

Patched Milllllllllll since they might get relegated?

Just now, chris182 said:

Strict liability to tie in the with the Hate Crime Bill. Coincidence of timing? I think not.

It's all written in the stars tbh for us to play a Europa League final in Dublin.

2 minutes ago, chris182 said:

Sorry pal, post in wrong thread. But I agree, yes :lol:

Mate I read strict liability and assumed you meant football 😂 😅 you obviously meant football but I mean your point made sense for this thread too 😂👍🏻

9 minutes ago, Loyal72 said:

I understand it, my point was though - us reaching that final presents operational and logistical problems that they may not be able to handle by itself.

Nevermind factoring in Liverpool, West Ham or anyone else.

While Liverpool have more fans on this Island, that doesn't = supporters that they take to games or travel.

I still think us attending any UK final, or Ireland/Northern Ireland we have the potential to dwarf anybody.

For example if we played Manchester United in London, I feel we'd take more.

R.e Dublin, we've been singing about doing it for years 😂

Pretty sure Williamson is meaning Ireland as  an island regarding there being more Liverpool fans.

24 minutes ago, ayro said:

Pretty sure Williamson is meaning Ireland as  an island regarding there being more Liverpool fans.

Aye they have a larger support in NI and ROI than us or celtic and although a lot of them don’t make regular trips over to see Liverpool I’d imagine a car journey to a European final would be worth the effort for them 

32 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

No I still like Millwall but I’ve never supported them so to speak. Like I can completely forget they’re playing at times :lol:

You get people here that have an English team, Scottish team and an Irish team and they’ll claim to support all 3 somewhat equally 

37 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

I genuinely think i would retire from match day supporting if we got to Dublin.

Only downhill from there.

You’d have completed the song follow follow at that point. Seen the club right at the bottom of Scottish football, the whole way back to the top and then seen them in a final in Dublin.

Once the songs completed that’s the game over 

2 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

You’d have completed the song follow follow at that point. Seen the club right at the bottom of Scottish football, the whole way back to the top and then seen them in a final in Dublin.

Once the songs completed that’s the game over 

Follow follow?Screenshot_20240312-193836.thumb.png.37b1138a946d0acb8d2655a6e681889e.png

53 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

He’s dead imo