UEFA: A Dublin final involving Rangers would be "challenging"

25 minutes ago, Loyal72 said:

You think Liverpool Vs anybody else causes the same issue?

It's at Croke Park ffs 😂 They're not arsed about Liverpool. 

Yeah Liverpool are nobodies and would hardly take many fans over to Ireland.

Nobody cares about Liverpool in Ireland..

:lol:

8 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Yeah Liverpool are nobodies and would hardly take many fans over to Ireland.

Nobody cares about Liverpool in Ireland..

:lol:

You're reading me wrong here, I'm not saying nobody in Ireland cares about Liverpool.

You're getting yourself all in a tizzle here.

I'll see if you twig as if to why it'd potentially be an issue trying to safely accommodate large numbers of Rangers fans for viewing areas in Dublin.

1 minute ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Unless we make the All-Ireland final I don't think we will be playing at Croke Park mate.

They have reserved croke park as a fans viewing area. Can you imagine 50k Rangers fans in croke park watching the big screen 😂

1 minute ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Unless we make the All-Ireland final I don't think we will be playing at Croke Park mate.

😂, apologies. 

Croke Park has been reserved as a fan viewing area.

12 minutes ago, Loyal72 said:

You're reading me wrong here, I'm not saying nobody in Ireland cares about Liverpool.

You're getting yourself all in a tizzle here.

I'll see if you twig as if to why it'd potentially be an issue trying to safely accommodate large numbers of Rangers fans for viewing areas in Dublin.

Nothing to do with the article

Article is only talking about the quantity of fans that both teams would take over there and the logistical problem that would cause. So yes it's fully to do with Rangers and Liverpool both getting to it

35 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Manchester 08 numbers easily. We would take over. UEFA despise that from any team these days but fuck them, they can't stop it if it happens.

It would be miles ahead of Manchester in terms of numbers :lol: 

Would absolutely dwarf it

56 minutes ago, Loyal72 said:

You think Liverpool Vs anybody else causes the same issue?

It's at Croke Park ffs 😂 They're not arsed about Liverpool. 

It’s not Croke park it’s in the aviva is it not 

We would easily dwarf Liverpool in numbers.

They would still be the issue, they and their fans are England's shame, right up there with our very own country's club of buggery and shame.

If dreams do come true, beating Liverpool in Dublin, dancing and bouncing pre match to songs and sounds of our glorious Faith and club in Croke Park, celebrating in City Centre wa many pints of Guiness just wouldn't get any better.

If we go to Dublin we follow on, in hundreds of thousands.

Liverpool and Man United have probably the biggest supports of any football club in Ireland, so they’d pull thousands to Dublin before you factor in English and global support travelling.

You’d have every loyalist who doesn’t even like football going down from here to support Rangers just because it’s Dublin aswell :lol: 

It would be complete and utter chaos. They’d be aswell putting millions away now in preparation for it happening so they can repair the place 

14 minutes ago, Broxi said:

Nothing to do with the article

Article is only talking about the quantity of fans that both teams would take over there and the logistical problem that would cause. So yes it's fully to do with Rangers and Liverpool both getting to it

West Ham could potentially present the same issue, no? It's nothing to do with the opposition if we make it to the final.

It's us. We take the most, us reaching that final in Dublin would be chaos for operational planning.

6 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Yeah it is mate.

Not like said poster to royally fuck it imo

Mate why are you being bitter? 😂

2 minutes ago, Loyal72 said:

West Ham could potentially present the same issue, no? It's nothing to do with the opposition if we make it to the final.

It's us. We take the most, us reaching that final in Dublin would be chaos for operational planning.

Liverpool have more fans than West Ham, are closer to Ireland and have more fans in Ireland also. 

Rangers would take tons by themselves but I don't see why it's hard to understand that the maximum number of fans going would be presented when both Rangers and Liverpool make it and that's the enveloping case.

5 minutes ago, Loyal72 said:

We wouldn’t take more than Liverpool to a final in Dublin, they have more fans than us on this island alone