Best Opposition Players in Recent European Era at Ibrox?

1 minute ago, 35 Yard Dangerman said:

That would be great.

But calm doon.

I read between the lines on his last visit here. He said the quiet part out less quiet. I'll leave it at that

Can't deny Salah and Firmino really based on what they did to us. That game just infuriating even now. Just a shitshow combination of circumstances (some self inflicted) pre-game and in-game led to the annihilation we had to suffer. We're better than that. But have to say they were fucking ruthless.

I’ve about blanked out the whole of the Liverpool second half, but Salah was a different level to anything post-Gerrard taking over. 

Bellingham was great, and could see he had levels to go up as well. 

Riquelme was unplayable at Ibrox that night. Depends on what you mean by recent I suppose.

Bailey was good in the Gerrard era, so much so that he signed him for Villa.

Bakayoko for PSV played extremely well.

Going back a fair bit for me to the early 70’s. Went with my old man to see Bayern in the semifinal and Der Kaiser. The great Franz Beckenbauer who stood out in a team full of stars and World Cup players.  They were not that good that night but he just strolled through that game and was an absolute class act.:thumbsup:

Barisic was magnificent against us. Stood out as hard as fuck no nonsense player who could actually play.

Shat it when signed then eventually turned reasonable, with a wand of a left Duke.

Sadly crumbled into mush more so against froggie eyes and his bum blasted criminals.