Dundee away

You can just see it play out now. At SPFL HQ - “Pitch will be even worse for Wednesday’s game, Rangers will probably make an official complaint also”.  After a few seconds of silence…” Well we just tell them Motherwell played on it and that you’re bringing the game into disrepute. Play or forfeit match and receive a fine”. Room erupts into laughter “ Fucking brilliant man, we certainly do know how to fuck them over”.

58 minutes ago, Jamie0202 said:

@stevemac likes this. He can do his lengths and watch the game at the same time.

Hope I've got the right poster there. 

Honestly never living this down 😂 link to donate for a good cause :pipe:

https://swim22.diabetes.org.uk/fundraising/emily1007

6 minutes ago, Almacger said:

You can just see it play out now. At SPFL HQ - “Pitch will be even worse for Wednesday’s game, Rangers will probably make an official complaint also”.  After a few seconds of silence…” Well we just tell them Motherwell played on it and that you’re bringing the game into disrepute. Play or forfeit match and receive a fine”. Room erupts into laughter “ Fucking brilliant man, we certainly do know how to fuck them over”.

The circus can no longer go on surely. Doncaster is definitely Celtic's man. 

If there's one thing to come out of the foreign investment coming into SFPL clubs it might lessen the influence that lot have over other clubs.

50 minutes ago, teddybear1975 said:

Just clicked on this to see the state of the pitch and it's halftime and the tannoy is playing Travis, "why does it always rain on me!!"  :lol:

Pitch looks shite - piles of sand and a bit that looks like a ploughed field - ridiculous that it's deemed acceptable for the top division!!

3 minutes ago, TartanTeddy said:

Just clicked on this to see the state of the pitch and it's halftime and the tannoy is playing Travis, "why does it always rain on me!!"  :lol:

Pitch looks shite - piles of sand and a bit that looks like a ploughed field - ridiculous that it's deemed acceptable for the top division!!

They were playing Don't rain on my parade before the game, piss taking bastards.