Tav's time is up.

2 things stood our for me today.  celtic are nowhere near as good as we paint them out to be.  And they have a leader.  When today did we see our captain galvanise the troops, give someone a fucking kick up the arse - the complete opposite if you ask me.  

6 minutes ago, Jelavic18 said:

2 things stood our for me today.  celtic are nowhere near as good as we paint them out to be.  And they have a leader.  When today did we see our captain galvanise the troops, give someone a fucking kick up the arse - the complete opposite if you ask me.  

They don’t have to be good though - we are diabolical 

6 minutes ago, Jelavic18 said:

You are correct. Someone will be along soon to inform you that captain is not important in the modern game and how every player is expected to be a leader however.

7 minutes ago, Jelavic18 said:

A captain leads by example. 

What sort of example does Tav set?

1 minute ago, The Godfather said:

Yet they skelp us every time.

I cringe when folk say this these days, been said for years and still we can't lay a glove on them.

They literally don't get out of second gear because they know we are no threat at all.

They also had a bench full of new players today that they didn't need to win.

I've had to bite my tongue over the years because he has given us goals but I never forgave him for the SCF all those years ago. Sitting behind the goal watching him struggle to defend against who, that cunt Stokes? is just the same shite defending that's been accepted for years and cost us in big games.

His defending never improved and now he's just old and doesn't give us goals. Never thought he should have been made captain.

2 minutes ago, HG5 said:

Not sure, but the Tav Effect has knocked any semblance of being a footballer out of Cerny in just a few short weeks…

Think Tav is trying to roll back the years and thinks Cerny is Candeias. The fucking about with wee passes out on the wing to one another that let's the opposition get back into shape. 

No one running into space, breaking the lines. Our style of play is dug shite. 

Just now, Leftpegcoopz11 said:

Think Tav is trying to roll back the years and thinks Cerny is Candeias. The fucking about with wee passes out on the wing to one another that let's the opposition get back into shape. 

Correct.

16 minutes ago, Jelavic18 said:

Dripping with delusion mate, honestly. 

They absolutely pumped us today. They were fitter and have far better footballers than what we have. 

How good are you expecting them to be if you weren't convinced after another tankin'? 

4 minutes ago, Leftpegcoopz11 said:

Agreed. And his influence will affect cerny as well. Getting a right back who can defend is and a captain who leads is vital. 

12 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Yet they skelp us every time.

I cringe when folk say this these days, been said for years and still we can't lay a glove on them.

They literally don't get out of second gear because they know we are no threat at all.

Rodgers saying exactly that after the match. They know they can gub us if they want to.

27 minutes ago, Jelavic18 said:

Total copium. They are better than us in every way, by a distance.

8 minutes ago, sausagetrunks said:

He loses the ball and jogs back, thats all the manager needs to drop him. either he is finished or he is not giving it for Clement? 

I Reckon he believes himself bigger than the club. Holding onto position and captaincy regardless of poor performance instils that.

35 minutes ago, King Jela said:

Dripping with delusion mate, honestly. 

They absolutely pumped us today. They were fitter and have far better footballers than what we have. 

How good are you expecting them to be if you weren't convinced after another tankin'? 

I wouldn't say dripping with delusion mate.  All I was saying is we are getting helluva lot wrong to the point we are making them look like prime Barca.   

1 hour ago, Jelavic18 said:

So deluded it's unreal. Some of our fans man.

They slowed down the second half cos they weren't tested. The only time they were under pressure was the first 8 minutes. 

Remember the Gio 4-0 game? Ryan Jack came on second half and we had alot more possession. Only because they didn't need to try.

And almost every parkhead game since. They score 2 or 3 and then we get some possession or a goal back. It's not rocket science. 

If they were asked to go full throttle and 8 goals would have won them the league today then they would have scored them. But they didn't need to go at 100% in the second half.

4 minutes ago, VanVeenRangers said:

So deluded it's unreal. Some of our fans man.

They slowed down the second half cos they weren't tested. The only time they were under pressure was the first 8 minutes. 

Remember the Gio 4-0 game? Ryan Jack came on second half and we had alot more possession. Only because they didn't need to try.

And almost every parkhead game since. They score 2 or 3 and then we get some possession or a goal back. It's not rocket science. 

If they were asked to go full throttle and 8 goals would have won them the league today then they would have scored them. But they didn't need to go at 100% in the second half.

I wouldn't say deluded.  I'm feeling the pain like every other Rangers fan out there.  And only care about what we do tbh, and if you look at each goal today - we we're nowhere near at it.  From Propper slipping to Butlands's positioning and Kyogo with all the time in the world to hit a shot from outside the box.  Could they have hit another gear? Most likely, but we're nowhere near playing as good as we're capable of.