Tav's time is up.

He could play in any match that:

Doesn't involve having to pass the ball accurately to your teammates. 

Doesn't require any kind of pace.

Doesn't require any defending. 

Doesn't require winning. 

Doesn't require any leadership.

Does require lots of arm waving.

If we get any bids we need to sell him but if we get no bids we need to keep him.

Would honestly be trying him further up the pitch. And before anyone starts the shite it would be good to have a good solid RB behind him who can be aggressive and fast who can pick up his slack if he lost possession

2 hours ago, gmcf said:

Yes , his time is up but there are other areas of the team that are in more urgent need of an upgrade than Tav's , like CHs and the midfield .

The back line is by far the biggest problem and to be even more specific it's the right side where we're most vulnerable.  Maeda seems to have a field day with Tav every time we play them, even on Tuesday night both Dundee goals came down that side.  If we don't sign a solid RB I can't see us winning the league next year.

9 hours ago, BlueVanguard said:

If we get any bids we need to sell him but if we get no bids we need to keep him.

Would honestly be trying him further up the pitch. And before anyone starts the shite it would be good to have a good solid RB behind him who can be aggressive and fast who can pick up his slack if he lost possession

Where, centre forward?

3 hours ago, five stars said:

He could play in any match that:

Doesn't involve having to pass the ball accurately to your teammates. 

Doesn't require any kind of pace.

Doesn't require any defending. 

Doesn't require winning. 

Doesn't require any leadership.

Does require lots of arm waving.

The arm raised aloft at corners does my nut in. Unless there are micro adjustments in his finger tips, all it seems to signify is that ‘I’m about to kick the ball in the exact same manner as always’. 

1 hour ago, Jimfanciesthedude said:

You won't be saying that next time we lose a goal from his piss poor defending

I'm not sticking up for his defending , but I would say two dominant CHs are more urgent . 

I also think we have to follow c....c ( I hate to admit ) and get in wingers and midfielders that score goals in superior numbers than ours do now . 

Once we get them in we can  look for a RB that's a better defender imo .

I find it strange that a high scoring defender (now the highest in the UK) who was in the EL team of the year, has been captain of Rangers for Christ knows how long and was the SPFL’s Players Player of the Year hasn’t been subject to any bids over the years that we couldn’t afford to turn down. 

We’ve seen two young full backs with potential moved on for record breaking sums yet nowt for Tav.

44 minutes ago, RealWorldRich said:

The back line is by far the biggest problem and to be even more specific it's the right side where we're most vulnerable.  Maeda seems to have a field day with Tav every time we play them, even on Tuesday night both Dundee goals came down that side.  If we don't sign a solid RB I can't see us winning the league next year.

I'm not disagreeing without on Tav's defending and maeda has him on toast but we lack physicality in the heart of the defence. For me two bastards of a CH are needed . Preferably two , but definitely one . 

4 hours ago, gmcf said:

I'm not sticking up for his defending , but I would say two dominant CHs are more urgent . 

I also think we have to follow c....c ( I hate to admit ) and get in wingers and midfielders that score goals in superior numbers than ours do now . 

Once we get them in we can  look for a RB that's a better defender imo .

Sima's numbers were good for a winger before injury.

2 hours ago, five stars said:

Sima's numbers were good for a winger before injury.

They were and I could be tempted with him depending on the price . 

4 hours ago, Jimfanciesthedude said:

When did he last do either? 

Two games ago at the filth. Can think of 3 good free kick goals against them alone. Not many players boast that stat.

Couple months ago at Kilmarnock. 

Say all the negatives you like and you'll be right but don't embarrass yourself and pretend he's not got a good strike on him.

14 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Two games ago at the filth. Can think of 3 good free kick goals against them alone. Not many players boast that stat.

Couple months ago at Kilmarnock. 

Say all the negatives you like and you'll be right but don't embarrass yourself and pretend he's not got a good strike on him.

Tav has a superb right foot. Some of the crosses he used to whip in were world class.

Yes, they were that good.

Those days are gone.