Season Ticket Renewals Out Now

Just now, Sparkle said:

Done.  Got £110 off each one with seat sub credit. 

How do you check your seatsub credit? This new system says i have 48 credits  but dont see where to access it, or are you to trust them that they have it right?

44 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Both mate lol 

mate any idea of the seating numbers in CF I’m seat 91 is that the middle of the section or at the end ?

don’t want to try log on clog the site when people are trying to renew I’m auto renew 

CF3 row E seat 86 mate, next to the stairs.

20240314_173309.jpg

1 hour ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Fuck all emails for me or boy. Nothing in spam folder. Done it 20 times now so that's probably not helping 🙄

Managed to get the email, I copied and pasted the season ticket number from the email, and got the password reset email straight away, Both my season ticket numbers start with 000, these numbers are missing on the email. 

31 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

Done.  Got £110 off each one with seat sub credit. 

I've got £63 credit on both my accounts, did you have to renew both tickets separately to use the credits on each account, i usually renew both through 1 account but its only showing credit for 1 ticket. 

11 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

No. Had to change your password as the email clearly states

Of course I changed my password, as the email clearly stated. I'm not on automatic renewal, I pay full price upfront. In previous years, any seatsub deductions got applied automatically for me, this year there is no mention of it and nothing seems to have come off. 

At any rate, no payment from me till pay day. 

34 minutes ago, WATP84JRL said:

Managed to get the email, I copied and pasted the season ticket number from the email, and got the password reset email straight away, Both my season ticket numbers start with 000, these numbers are missing on the email. 

👍

Mine worked on the next 2 emails that I received. 

27 minutes ago, BelfastWillie said:

Of course I changed my password, as the email clearly stated. I'm not on automatic renewal, I pay full price upfront. In previous years, any seatsub deductions got applied automatically for me, this year there is no mention of it and nothing seems to have come off. 

At any rate, no payment from me till pay day. 

When you go to checkout to choose between pay in full or 4 month direct debit there’s an option allowing you to deduct any seatsub credit you have aswell 

20 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

When you go to checkout to choose between pay in full or 4 month direct debit there’s an option allowing you to deduct any seatsub credit you have aswell 

Cheers.  I didn't actually go to checkout yet, just changed the password, logged in and checked the price.