*****Official Rangers vs Dundee Match Thread*****

Just now, Redemption80 said:

By bringing in better players who haven't checked out mentally.

He’s been the manager since when? November? How is he letting players that were on for a treble check out?

We will be in the same position we’ve been in numerous times in recent years where we’re searching for a manager again.

4 minutes ago, BuffaloUSAGers said:

I’m not seeing what the big deal is with Diomande. He’s been here four months and is not improved one bit. 

Reverting to the mean I think. I honestly believe that if we somehow landed Bellingham and Mbappe, within 2 months of playing with these tadgers, they'd be struggling about the pitch like Ian Black and Jon Daly.

6 minutes ago, EMRFC said:

Tavernier gets so much stick but past month and a half is definitive proof that when he’s off it the entire team is off it. 3rd manager in a row who seemingly can’t stop the over reliance on a right back to score all the goals. 

3rd manager in a row he'll see off if he's here next season.

Not one outfield player looks like they care at all. I can't decide if it's the undue influence of a few bad apples or if the entire squad really is just completely rotten to the core. It's not major surgery we require in the summer it's a miracle resurrection from beyond the grave.

As much as I think PC is struggling to convince us he has a style or plan, we have to remember this squad has got 2 managers sacked and on course to get a third. 

We need to clear out the dead beats and start again but PC will be judged on the start next season. He could be out a job early doors.  

1 minute ago, superallysbears said:

3rd manager in a row he'll see off if he's here next season.

Don’t see the logic. Tavernier has scored so many big goals. 

10 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Starting to really worry about Clement.

This is as bad a team / run as I’ve seen since Gerrard joined. 

What's he meant to do with that squad? :lol: Last 5 games have been patch-work stuff

3 minutes ago, EMRFC said:

He’s been the manager since when? November? How is he letting players that were on for a treble check out?

We will be in the same position we’ve been in numerous times in recent years where we’re searching for a manager again.

Because they are human beings and not machines.

Only so much you can do if the players aren't up to it.