Ibrox Development

3 minutes ago, Somemightsay7 said:

Hardly the SPFL's fault Rangers have fucked our stadium.

They've done nothing wrong.

We’ve fucked the stadium ?

Its a delay in materials getting delivered fs. This is the sort melodramatic shite I’m talking about.  

4 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Its a delay in materials getting delivered fs. This is the sort melodramatic shite I’m talking about.  

Think it's fair to say we've fucked it by going ahead with it before the materials arrive. This wasn't a last minute thing, we've been planning it for ages.

6 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Which has resulted in our stadium being fucked for the start of the season, yes.

Dismantling parts of your stadium without the materials even being in the continent, never mind country is insane.

The fact they instantly fired someone shows it was a severe fuck up.

3 minutes ago, The Specky Forum Organiser said:

Think it's fair to say we've fucked it by going ahead with it before the materials arrive. This wasn't a last minute thing, we've been planning it for ages.

They fucked the planning the stadiums not fucked though will be back up and running in a few weeks hopefully 

3 minutes ago, The Specky Forum Organiser said:

Based on what the club have said we're looking at months not weeks.

I expect us back sometime September mate  8 to 10 weeks. Maybe I’m being optimistic 🤷‍♂️

5 minutes ago, MisterC said:

I don't think there's much to worry about tbh, it'll get sorted and something will be worked out in the meantime even if it means groundsharing at Firhill or rugby park 

Having rugby park for home games probably gives us a bit of an advantage as well.

2 hours ago, The Hammer 11 said:

Hoping we do murrayfield until ibrox is ready , hampdens a fucking nightmare getting too and from 

I’d prefer Hampden tbh. Murrayfield will be murder to get to.

Park and ride at Ingliston is good, but it’s got a capacity of about 1000 spaces. 

Just now, graeme_4 said:

Park and ride at Ingliston is good, but it’s got a capacity of about 1000 spaces. 

Use the park and ride at Uphall then get train to haymarket

1 minute ago, graeme_4 said:

It isnt hard to get to at all. Has 2 train stations nearby. Edin Park or Haymarket. Can jump on tram at either / buses as well or walk (easier from haymarket). Plenty free parking near murrayfield as well. Or leave car at hermiston next to edin park and get tram. 

1 minute ago, Dan Deacon said:

It isnt hard to get to at all. Has 2 train stations nearby. Edin Park or Haymarket. Can jump on tram at either / buses as well or walk (easier from haymarket). Plenty free parking near murrayfield as well. Or leave car at hermiston next to edin park and get tram. 

Where is the free parking close by?👀

4 minutes ago, Dan Deacon said:

Is comparably when you’re not far outside Glasgow, which a majority will be from in and around.

Just now, MisterC said:

Where is the free parking close by?👀

Loads of on street free parking saughton, balgreen, carrick knowe, stenhouse corstorphine (loads of which are on a bus or tram route that will go by murrayfield) also every street between murrayfield and tynecastle in gorgie. Or dump car at sainsbury, mcdonalds, lidl or aldi in gorgie. 

3 minutes ago, Dan Deacon said:

Loads of on street free parking saughton, balgreen, carrick knowe, stenhouse corstorphine (loads of which are on a bus or tram route that will go by murrayfield) also every street between murrayfield and tynecastle in gorgie. Or dump car at sainsbury, mcdonalds, lidl or aldi in gorgie. 

I imagined it would be pretty much chargeable in those areas but that's good to know, cheers👍