Ibrox Development

6 minutes ago, 10pshortof17pound said:

Get yourself Tik Tok - they reckon January.

Ffs honestly wouldn't be surprised if we are in a race to play the second old firm at ibrox

Construction always has delays will be shocked if we are back in before the September International break. 

The club should've had a back up plan now they are saying for the 1st month of the season. They are going to look really fucking amateur if the return date slips again. 

1 hour ago, Tiger Shaw said:

If bisgrove is the man with the answers then why’s Bennet not been on the ficking phone to him to find out exactly what happened the minute it became known they had fucked it? 

It’s pretty clear the club are blaming Bisgrove. Literally 5 minutes after the delay was announced you had Heart and Hand and Rangers Review slaughtering him. That’s clearly came from the club! 

10 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Construction always has delays will be shocked if we are back in before the September International break. 

The club should've had a back up plan now they are saying for the 1st month of the season. They are going to look really fucking amateur if the return date slips again. 

It will slip, board are spineless lying pricks.

Steel will arrive when it arrives, contractual fighting will continue, Christmas is my guesstimation for back in seats with no restrictions.

The crane mat on the park will kill the 18 yard box and it will be another season from hell under these pricks.

Hope I am wrong.

35 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

The next board statement on this will be an absolute stoater. 

52 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Hearing the Copland is being closed down permanently because of asbestos 

Happened my local club. They use the stand for flags now. Can’t believe it 

Alot of shit, they knew they were dealing with Asbestos it's a pre 1999 construction.

If required to get rid of all you then do so an protect steel with fire proof paint.

They have royaly fucked this one but not to that extent.

However would love if we could just demolish and build a spurs like 20,000 super stand.

Look you never know a week ago you'd of dismissed the rumours Rangers would be at ibrox at start of season as bs. I just wish for all the hassel we were at least doing all the stands or even better significantly increasing the capacity 

15 hours ago, Blacky Bear said:

It will slip, board are spineless lying pricks.

Steel will arrive when it arrives, contractual fighting will continue, Christmas is my guesstimation for back in seats with no restrictions.

The crane mat on the park will kill the 18 yard box and it will be another season from hell under these pricks.

Hope I am wrong.

The steel is already in the UK. The steel isn't the issue

7 hours ago, JackAlex93 said:

The steel is already in the UK. The steel isn't the issue

Do we know what the problem is?

I had assumed it was the steel not being here, but good to hear that it is.