Welcome To Rangers, Connor Barron.

48 minutes ago, SPWF said:

Was decent without being outstanding today. Promising signs that he’ll be a good player for us. Thought it was poor sending him out to do the post match though. Slopey shoulder Tav strikes again. 

Jordan Rossiter Progres vibes, Tav should be stripped off the captaincy sending out a young lad after a bad result again. Total coward.

Just now, Moody Blue Legend said:

Thought he was coming in as a squad player.  For him to be straight into our starting 11 and probably out motm shows more how bad we are as opposed to how good he is.

Bang on, I was hoping he was coming as the rotation to Diomande and a starting CM for domestic games in between Europe or cup games.

Tbf to him he has looked better than I thought we were getting but the lack of midfield options is worrying.

1 hour ago, Moody Blue Legend said:

Thought he was coming in as a squad player.  For him to be straight into our starting 11 and probably out motm shows more how bad we are as opposed to how good he is.

Bit of both IMO.

He clearly has something about him, just as 80% of his team mates clearly don’t.

12 hours ago, RossS1873 said:

It's embarrassing how bad we are when a young guy who's just in the door, is the stand out player in the first game just by doing the simple things right and the rest comes after it. He could pass the ball 10 yards then move to get it back. 

Yep. Needs dropped as we can't be having midfielders touch, pass, move, receive, pass. 

10 minutes ago, RossS1873 said:

Give it 2 or 3 months and he'll be just as passive and hopeless as the rest 

Yeah. He'd have had a chance if we'd done the usual and said he wasn't ready to play. But given he was and has played then in sure we'll quickly banish that outrageous positive play from infecting the squad 

23 hours ago, J-Maestro said:

Jordan Rossiter Progres vibes, Tav should be stripped off the captaincy sending out a young lad after a bad result again. Total coward.

Should but it ain’t happening

20 hours ago, BlueSuedeSambas said:

I think he’s going to become an important player for us.

I dont get the idea that people thought he was going to come in and rotate, be squad player etc

He has a good level if experience of our league already from the sheep team and didnt look out of place at all when playing for them 

People moan we dont look at the best Scottish players on offer, then when we get one for almost free, arguably one of the better ones in his position, we have fans wanting him to be a backup 

If he stays fit i can see him starting every game and hopefully building a partnership in the middle with someone else

1 hour ago, MisterC said:

I'd make him captain, he's got the steel needed.

Never sure if you are on the wind up but I do think that given a couple of years more experience he could be a decent captain for us.

Barron is bang average. We now have a fanbase so desperate we cling onto anything to kid on everything is going to be alright. Exactly the same as Cantwell and Raskin, couple of decent games and both were to have a team built around them.

Its an Aberdeen bit part player with some potential guys, calm down please 

1 minute ago, EllonLoyal said:

Barron is bang average. We now have a fanbase so desperate we cling onto anything to kid on everything is going to be alright. Exactly the same as Cantwell and Raskin, couple of decent games and both were to have a team built around them.

Its an Aberdeen bit part player with some potential guys, calm down please 

Don't think you're very loyal imo 

8 minutes ago, RM Monitor And Standards Officer said:

Don't think you're very loyal imo 

I’ve been too loyal to average players/managers/boards for too long. Let’s see where Barrron is come Xmas when we’re used to him. I hope he’s a star btw, not a lot tells me he will be

2 minutes ago, EllonLoyal said:

I’ve been too loyal to average players/managers/boards for too long. Let’s see where Barrron is come Xmas when we’re used to him. I hope he’s a star btw, not a lot tells me he will be

He will still be in Glasgow come Xmas time iirc 

33 minutes ago, Darth Bear said:

Never sure if you are on the wind up but I do think that given a couple of years more experience he could be a decent captain for us.

Serious on this one, I think he's captain material. Maybe not immediately but as you say, a couple of years down the line

31 minutes ago, MisterC said:

Serious on this one, I think he's captain material. Maybe not immediately but as you say, a couple of years down the line

Rewatched the Hearts game (glutton for punishment) and Barron reminded me a wee bit of Barry Ferguson, the way he goes looking for the ball, turns and first thought is generally to get things moving.

It’s a pity he’s in a team full of dross at the moment. 

7 minutes ago, beararse said:

Rewatched the Hearts game (glutton for punishment) and Barron reminded me a wee bit of Barry Ferguson, the way he goes looking for the ball, turns and first thought is generally to get things moving.

It’s a pity he’s in a team full of dross at the moment. 

Exact same was said about Raskin.

I like Barron for what it’s worth brings a bit of energy let’s see how he progresses.