Expectations for 24/25 at this moment in time

We've addressed none of the issues from last season with this squad. Defence a bombscare and that attack can't finish worth a damn. 

Throw on top we've got to play at Hampden for fuck knows how long. 

Red flags everywhere this is going to be another shite season.

22 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

They own the club without a buyer or investor coming on board we are stuck with them. They clearly don't have the financial muscle to get us back competing with the scum season after season. I agree tho something needs to give and very soon the patience of fans is running out. 

I agree if this does not improve we will start to see fans drift away and that will spell financial trouble

Unless we are able to get rid off some of the below average players we've become overburdened with and bring in some actual footballers even if only on loan, then it's going to be another very tough season to watch.  Luckily we play in Scotland so only really need a handful of good signings for us to be successful and if we can some how manage to get a few really good players in key roles, then we can do something reasonable in Europe too.

1 hour ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

The season ahead is going to be dreadful, we all know what's coming, I hate to be a defeatist but I know what's coming, maybe we need it to start kicking off and getting these cunts telt.

Mate how do we do it and what do we do though? 

that isn’t an arsey question by the way, genuinely interested to know the ideas of what we can do to show the cunts. This can’t go on we can’t just accept yer another season of this but what do we do, as someone pointed out during the week, as a fanbase we don’t really protest to an extreme manner. 

I wonder what the head in the sand loyal will say when we're 3rd at Christmas sacked another manager and Alex Rae is in charge. There is a way to initiate change but the support is so divided it can't even decide what shade of blue the home kit is

2 minutes ago, KyleBJK said:

Mate how do we do it and what do we do though? 

that isn’t an arsey question by the way, genuinely interested to know the ideas of what we can do to show the cunts. This can’t go on we can’t just accept yer another season of this but what do we do, as someone pointed out during the week, as a fanbase we don’t really protest to an extreme manner. 

For me it would start with not turning out for the first ahem no laughing at the back HOME game at Hampden, I mean a total no show,won't be popular and I expect criticism for it but that's where I'd start, wouldn't be too difficult either but it won't happen. 

Seen some fans moaning at fans who are frustrated on social media which annoys me.

Think we are allowed to be fucking pissed off. We needed this summer to be reconstruction and offload players and bring in new faces. I understand financially it would be difficult but still makes it frustrating.

14 days until we play the first game of the campaign away to Hearts and we still have the same faces at the club who have let us down season after season. It's normal as a fan base to question that and worry about the possibility of another season like the last one.

Have important Euro games coming up also and we can't and must not rely on Dessers up top for another campaign it's fucking murder man. Totally underwhelmed by pre season. No stadium and shite team and no one can change my mind otherwise. 

18 minutes ago, chris182 said:

Expectations dead low now TBH 

The Ajax game sadly sunk in to me how truly fucking tragic we are. The Euros and pre season made me forget a little but fuck me that game it really hit home. Even our style of play looks fucking tragic. I'm questioning everything right now from top to bottom. Our fans are well behaved and patient but I can see enough being enough this season especially with the fuck up with the stadium and the underwhelming construction on the team.

22 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

For me it would start with not turning out for the first ahem no laughing at the back HOME game at Hampden, I mean a total no show,won't be popular and I expect criticism for it but that's where I'd start, wouldn't be too difficult either but it won't happen. 

It's a catch 22, if we stop going then we are absolutely fucked. Worse than we are just now. But it's the only thing that will make the board take notice. I hope we get an early league cup game at 'home' and that's when we decide not to go, won't impact us financially in a big way but will send a message.

I'll never surrender supporting Rangers. We have watched us be dominated for years now and yet we are here every other week supporting our club. I do think though we are in such a bad place financially and board room level and playing squad that we have every right to be frustrated. 

I'm really fucking sick of reading the same book every year. We need this place stripped to fucking bare and start again. When we won 55 we had a chance to build around a winning formula and we fucked it big time. That's unforgivable.

1 hour ago, BlueKnight87 said:

We've addressed none of the issues from last season with this squad. Defence a bombscare and that attack can't finish worth a damn. 

Throw on top we've got to play at Hampden for fuck knows how long. 

Red flags everywhere this is going to be another shite season.

Bang on mate.