Expectations for 24/25 at this moment in time

3 hours ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

At least the unwashed haven’t improved yet and still don’t have a goalkeeper.

I’m also excited to see if Clement changes the style of play to something that’s entertaining and obviously winning.

Signings are almost all uninspiring though on paper at least.

They’ve somehow managed to sell a player, something we haven’t done (as yet)

Since the end of that season (disaster) the only thing Rangers related I have done is order the new top and RT the new players. Not listened to anything Scottish Football related that season was a fucking shambles apart from the League Cup.

Enjoyed the break I won't lie. Itching at the bit now though for the team to start playing. I miss the excitement of a match day.

Really want the treble next season

1 hour ago, BlueVanguard said:

Since the end of that season (disaster) the only thing Rangers related I have done is order the new top and RT the new players. Not listened to anything Scottish Football related that season was a fucking shambles apart from the League Cup.

Enjoyed the break I won't lie. Itching at the bit now though for the team to start playing. I miss the excitement of a match day.

Really want Margot Robbie to text me and tell me she wants pumped.

1 hour ago, BlueVanguard said:

All that really matters is the title. If we are in finals etc then fine but we need to win the league first and foremost 

What with all the stadium redevelopment fuck up, the lack of getting rid of the hangers on and wage thieves and not exactly inspiring signings (although I’ll give them a chance) I have to admit I wasn’t feeling terribly optimistic then I remembered Lammers and Cifuentes are coming back!

Can’t fucking wait for Ajax on Saturday

36 minutes ago, spanther22 said:

What with all the stadium redevelopment fuck up, the lack of getting rid of the hangers on and wage thieves and not exactly inspiring signings (although I’ll give them a chance) I have to admit I wasn’t feeling terribly optimistic then I remembered Lammers and Cifuentes are coming back!

Can’t fucking wait for Ajax on Saturday

Lammers is not in The Netherlands, left behind in sunny Scotland to train with the B team.  

Clear msg from the manager.  

One major factor will be if we are allowed to actually score against the filth or whether the forensic examination of every goal we score looking for any reason to dissalow it continues and whether officials are allowed to grant us penalties or game changing decisions against them. Particularly at the knew camp where we haven't had a pen since Christ was in nappies. 

If so I'm looking for 56 which we threw away last season. It's Savco perennial European embarrassments not City or Real Madrid.

The board need to come out and manage expectations. 

Even if it sounds a bit defeatist, saying something along the lines of

“We’re confident we have the right manager in place, he’s going to get given time and we’re backing him and Koppen to rebuild the squad. We need to get our wage bill down and get the squad numbers down before we can bring in other signings, but it’s tough and we’re conscious that it won’t all be done by the CL qualifiers. 

Please back the team and the manager, we accept communication hasn’t been good enough and the stadium issue will affect people and we’re doing everything we can to resolve it. The team that we have in July won’t be reflective of the team we end up with in May, but we need to rebuild so we’re not in this constant cycle of change in Autumn and a clear out at the end of every season.”

Fans will give the manager and the squad a bit of patience if they’re treat like adults. But currently the vision hasn’t been communicated and everyone at the club appears to be acting like we have no problems, when actually speaking about and addressing the problems will be a big step forward. 

On 10/07/2024 at 00:44, DGers91 said:

No. 56 - Beef with ginger and spring onion

No. 35 - Kung Po Prawns

No. 29 - Chicken Szechuan Style

Sorry for the delay. That'll be £23.50. Where do you want this delivered??:lol: