*****Ajax v Rangers*****

Actually thought it was a decent workout overall.

Jefte, Diomande and Barron plus points. Would be interested in seeing Diomande higher up potentially with the ability he has to turn on the ball, provided we for a quality midfielder in beside Barron. 

Low point for me seeing Scott Wright playing as a number 9 and Goldson being Goldson. First goal was a joke. Butland with another mistake wasn’t ideal either. Needs to get back in form for the season starting as he’s been poor for the last few months of last season.

2 minutes ago, BookWorm said:

Aye it was basically a re-run of the end of last season with the added insult of Butland also having a complete mare. Kelly came on for him at half time and ended up playing a blinder.

Fucking dreading another season of this. 

Honestly feel a bit jealous of fans of teams like Motherwell and Hibs who can go into a season with the excitement of maybe getting a top 6 finish. We're comfortably finishing 2nd, but miles behind the scum and every cunt knows it right now.

1 minute ago, SkylineBlue said:

Honestly feel a bit jealous of fans of teams like Motherwell and Hibs who can go into a season with the excitement of maybe getting a top 6 finish. We're comfortably finishing 2nd, but miles behind the scum and every cunt knows it right now.

Fuck off mate :lol: 

3 minutes ago, SkylineBlue said:

Jesus Christ man, pull yourself together.

2 minutes ago, SkylineBlue said:

Tell me that us being second before a ball is kicked is wrong.

Second is the probability, but first is still a possibility. However bleak or little the hope, we always aim to win the lot.

Jealous of people who support shit clubs that go on a wee run now and again, get your head on straight.

Dessers being offside. Goldson ball watching then pleading for offside. Lack of press. Self inflicted goals against. Too many anonymous players. Scott Wright woeful finishing. Ineffective wingers.

The more things change, the more they stay the same 😔

1 minute ago, The Specky Forum Organiser said:

I'm as pessimistic about our chances this season as anyone but that's fucking ridiculous  

Its fucking ridiculous to wish you could look forward to a season with some excitement? 

Wasn’t as bad as I was expecting tbh 

Jefte Kelly Barron and Diomande all positives

Goldson, frustrating as fuck watching him switching off and costing us again 

Butland needs to get back in form  

Hopefully we get some additions to the squad and drop some deadwood over the next month 

Good to see Danilo back and looking fit.

1 minute ago, Loyal72 said:

Second is the probability, but first is still a possibility. However bleak or little the hope, we always aim to win the lot.

Jealous of people who support shit clubs that go on a wee run now and again, get your head on straight.

Unless we sign 4 or 5 first team quality players who all come in and hit the ground running in the next few weeks, which is going to cost money that we very clearly don't have, then first isn't a possibility as far as I'm concerned. 

Just now, MARK92GERS said:

Some of the stuff I’ve read about players today is mental jeees everyone needs to chill it’s like our 2nd game after a weeks training camp 

Yes, but I'd imagine it being the same players making the same mistakes, that many of us wish still weren't at the club, adds a bigger edge to it.

I.e alot of these players are done in most people's minds anyway.

6 minutes ago, The Specky Forum Organiser said:

Saying you're jealous of clubs who can look forward to a fight for the top 6 is very ridiculous aye.

I'm very clearly saying that I want some excitement and that there is absolutely none with us. We know exactly how it's going to pan out and its fucking boring.

1 minute ago, SkylineBlue said:

I'm very clearly saying that I want some excitement and that there is absolutely none with us. We know exactly how it's going to pan out and its fucking boring.

Ask any fan of those teams if they'd swap position with us and 100% of them would say yes.

3 minutes ago, MARK92GERS said:

Some of the stuff I’ve read about players today is mental jeees everyone needs to chill it’s like our 2nd game after a weeks training camp 

Same team doing the same shit they’ve been doing for ages, pre season or not. It’s not like Wright and Goldson are going to turn into useful contributors to society overnight after being absolutely wank for so long 

Just now, GA1972 said:

Same team doing the same shit they’ve been doing for ages, pre season or not. It’s not like Wright and Goldson are going to turn into useful contributors to society overnight after being absolutely wank for so long 

:lol: :lol: :lol: 

2 minutes ago, GA1972 said:

😂

On the contrary - I’m sure they pay more than the average amount of tax…