WWE collab

57 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

The invasion storyline is a peak childhood memory of mine 

Class mate. When the takeover happened they were live on both channels. Then the eve guys got involved and it was brilliant.

12 hours ago, Drumloyal said:

This is a wtf moment right up there with that time we had a car in the F3000 series.   :lol:

I couldn't name you a single wrestler nowadays; when I used to occasionally watch, it was Andre the giant etc.

Showing your age… 

1 hour ago, Malkytfp1 said:

The Monday night wars were epic. Mental that Vince turned a real life situation into a cracking story line too.

Mind when WCW was on channel 4 or 5 and WWF had PPVs on them too for a while. Charging into school absolutely cunted with 3 hours sleep.

Just now, The Godfather said:

Mind when WCW was on channel 4 or 5 and WWF had PPVs on them too for a while. Charging into school absolutely cunted with 3 hours sleep.

Mae Young’s puppies 

48 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Them the days mate. Nitro was on channel 5 and channel 4 had every 4th ppv as well as one of the house shows. WWE heat or something.

8 hours ago, Inigo said:

Sweet. Still think the Macho Man's pre-fight speech about Hulk Hogan and the Pukesters is the greatest thing I've ever seen.

Hopefully see some kind of holographic Wrestlemania if Ibrox ever reopens.

That was a tremendous promo 

12 minutes ago, Dado'sMulls said:

That was a tremendous promo 

Loved it when i was a kid. Even now though, whether or not you think wrestling is nonsense, you can see that the man was just a great performer. 

11 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

He was out his tits on multiple drugs in this skit. 

Assume that's what lead to his early death, but it worked a treat for his promos. 

2 hours ago, Inigo said:

Loved it when i was a kid. Even now though, whether or not you think wrestling is nonsense, you can see that the man was just a great performer. 

Great performer lol he just looks like he bursting for a shite 

1 hour ago, Inigo said:

Assume that's what lead to his early death, but it worked a treat for his promos. 

This is a classic too. Clearly picked up a little creamer pot in the canteen and decided to work the promo around it

His voice is absolutely ridiculous at some bits, not sure anyone's ever made those particular vocal sounds