*****Manchester United v Rangers*****

4 minutes ago, CoplandRoad83 said:

To be fair, would any of us would be that amazed if we see Wright start at Tynecastle? 

Probably will tbh. Danilo and Igamane are clearly not fit, not looking good with 2 weeks to go. Doubts over Cortes but good to see him starting today.

13 minutes ago, siamthedanger said:

Seen that the 4 months out stuff wasn’t true but he’s clearly not fit enough yet even for the bench which is worrying. 

He hasn't played since April and only arrived two weeks ago. He did miss 3 of the last 4 games of the season though.

9 minutes ago, CoplandRoad83 said:

Is the entire club unaware of the fact we've needed a top class right winger for about ten years?  Are we just going to keep ignoring that fact and sign more left wingers?

We don't have a top class anything, apart from maybe goalie. We need to sort the spine of the team out then worry about the wide players.

24 minutes ago, Broxi said:

Lots of notable omissions. Tav, Cantwell, Igamane, Nsiala, Hagi, Lammers

ive seen rumours that Igamane has a long term injury, hopefully not true but his lack of appearance anywhere isn’t helping 

Surely not mate?  

19 minutes ago, saintbob1969 said:

Do not expect to see Hagi, Cantwell, Lammers, Tav, or Goldson by the time the season starts.

I’d be very happy if that was the case.  That’s a lot of business to square away in a short time though.  More importantly, we need better quality coming the other way.  I really hope there are takers for them, and we have a plan in place for replacements.

11 minutes ago, Rigamonti said:

We don't have a top class anything, apart from maybe goalie. We need to sort the spine of the team out then worry about the wide players.

don't disagree in general - just incredibly frustrating how long we've needed to address that position

41 minutes ago, Bluekev said:

I don’t think I’ve ever been so depressed looking at a pre season line up. All I can think of is that the season ahead is much of the same shit again. 

Didn’t know you were a red mate.

9 minutes ago, VladimirWeiss69 said:

We are actually in a worse state for this season than we were for last which I didn't think was possible, grim

Watched highlights of a few games recently and one of them was a game from 2021/22.  Looking at that squad to the one we have now, we are a much weaker team. 

Serious questions needing asked at our club right now.  Too many (and on this thread) happy to comfort themselves every pre season with ifs buts and maybes but the fact is we are weaker every passing season, and still spending the same or more. 

Sick of it now. 

Anyone got a link that I can watch this on an iPhone with? I forgot all about it tbh, so I’ve left the house without my laptop, and for some reason none of the links I use on it don’t seem to work on my phone 🤦🏻‍♂️