*****The Official Hearts v Rangers Match Thread *****

3 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

No Sterling. Cerny can’t start. Propper unlikely.

Tav and McCausland / Wright down the right hand side.

Souttar and Davies at the back.

Lawrence and Dessers as your attackers. 

Honestly get this season in the bin already. 

Did he say that? I seen him say he was ready and we are waiting on the paperwork.

2 minutes ago, Roy Hobbs said:

Do you think we're just really fucking unlucky with injuries and there's no way to be better prepared?

Yes that’s exactly it ,I could name injuries over the last 40 years at crucial times to crucial players , I remember in the 80s we had 2 keepers out injured 2 days in a row 🤦‍♂️. Do you think the last 6 or 7 managers were stupid enough not to have the best physios / doctors giving them advice how to manage players fitness? Is it only clement that knows how to do this? 

18 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

I've been negative all throughout the summer and pre-season, but the excitement is building up inside me - a strong performance tomorrow against Hearts and another face or two in the door by Tuesday and I think we can change the narrative.

I honestly hope you're right. I think a good quality CM and Shankland in would definitely make me feel a bit better.

5 minutes ago, Ivybank said:

Yes that’s exactly it ,I could name injuries over the last 40 years at crucial times to crucial players , I remember in the 80s we had 2 keepers out injured 2 days in a row 🤦‍♂️. Do you think the last 6 or 7 managers were stupid enough not to have the best physios / doctors giving them advice how to manage players fitness? Is it only clement that knows how to do this? 

Not the last 6 or 7. The last 2, definitely. That may not all be on the managers though.

13 minutes ago, Ivybank said:

We don't have the best players, coaches and board available. What makes you think we have the best fitness team/program available?

36 minutes ago, Ivybank said:

Great no Sterling again[ I thought he was transforming the medical dept)🤦‍♂️

no cerny in the starting line up🤦‍♂️

i take it no propper either 🤦‍♂️

That doesn’t mean we won’t have any injuries ever again. Fucking cabbage :lol:

1 hour ago, SkylineBlue said:

I thought I'd get some excitement the closer it got to tomorrow, but I still honestly dont really give a fuck. I hate that I feel this way about us, but that's the truth. 

But you do give a fuck, that’s why you’re posting in here. 😉

Well concede from a ball in from the right. We’ll equalise then concede again second half. 
Lawrence will be blowing out his arse after 30 min and Matondo, Danilo and McCausland will be flung on around 70 odd mins 

It won’t be pretty 

2 hours ago, Swagger said:

Well concede from a ball in from the right. We’ll equalise then concede again second half. 
Lawrence will be blowing out his arse after 30 min and Matondo, Danilo and McCausland will be flung on around 70 odd mins 

It won’t be pretty 

Hope wee Barron & Diamonde keep their discipline in the middle, getting red card vibes already with how light we are.