Home Games At Hampden

Very decent seat and view, left the pub at half 2 expecting chaos , walked straight up to the stadium, qr code worked first time and in my seat for 10 to 3, absolutely no complaints about anything getting in today. 

5 hours ago, Dan Deacon said:

Queues at Central are a disgrace. About 1000 folk waiting for the 1405. Jumped in a taxi fuck that.

I got on that train no bother mate wee 5 minute wait then on our way, same on  the way back few grumps and groans from people around me  but moaning faced cunts imo 

Police are fuds though after the match making you walk round the block where you come out and join the queue in the middle instead of at the back. idiots man

🤣🤣

24 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Hot dog (cold) cost me £7 and a Diet Coke (warm) £3.50 or something like that. Place is a dive. 

We’ll that’s your own fault mate for being a greedy bastard that can’t go less than two hours without eating lol

:belm:

It actually fucking astounds me that that lot need to squeeze themselves through little separate turnstiles and then walk up a flight of stairs on the outside of the stadium just to get IN to the stadium.

We definitely got the better end.

3 hours ago, graeme_4 said:

Hot dog (cold) cost me £7 and a Diet Coke (warm) £3.50 or something like that. Place is a dive. 

Always go to Marinis on cathcart road when we play at Hampden, cracking wee chippy. Fuck eating the shite in the stadium.

3 hours ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Very decent seat and view, left the pub at half 2 expecting chaos , walked straight up to the stadium, qr code worked first time and in my seat for 10 to 3, absolutely no complaints about anything getting in today. 

You were 100% the lad I saw jumping the 10ft fence before sprinting into Hampden

2 hours ago, Bydo said:

It actually fucking astounds me that that lot need to squeeze themselves through little separate turnstiles and then walk up a flight of stairs on the outside of the stadium just to get IN to the stadium.

We definitely got the better end.

Heard loads of folk saying how cold it was too with the wind among many tired cries of “who left that door open” :lol: 

We’re all sheltered, cosy and Protestant at the other end it’s much better

I was pleasantly surprised by how straight forward getting in and out was.

I was in the east stand for the first time and didn’t realise how different it was to our end. Turnstiles detached from the stadium, internal and external food kiosks and basically large cavities connecting the outside to inside the stadium.

34 minutes ago, Lovenkraaands said:

I was in the east stand for the first time and didn’t realise how different it was to our end. Turnstiles detached from the stadium, internal and external food kiosks and basically large cavities connecting the outside to inside the stadium.

Only ever entered down that end for Gigs but aye it's a completely different set up to our end 

36 minutes ago, Lovenkraaands said:

Was actually alright getting in and out, had basically had our row from the back of the club deck copied and pasted in.

Access, toilets, food etc all much easier to get.

View and atmosphere was pish though. 

1 hour ago, graeme_4 said:

Was actually alright getting in and out, had basically had our row from the back of the club deck copied and pasted in.

Access, toilets, food etc all much easier to get.

View and atmosphere was pish though. 

Ok getting in although parking is shite. Agree with food access etc. decent view but too set back for my liking. Felt weird with all the branding etc as if it was ibrox 😂. Not being close to the pitch caused a shit atmosphere. 

Getting home was a fucking mare. Crash on the M8 didn’t help. 

was in the west stand but high enough up the pitch was viewable. 10mins from end of the queue to seat at 14:45. 

felt like every second row was the normal folk from round me, then the rows in between were rows bumped in from elsewhere? good few from the main stand weren't happy.

much easier getting in and out than the north stand.

still a dugshite stadium but.

A bit off topic but a few of boys on bus on Saturday were saying they had heard there’s a chance of no away fans at parkhead again due to us not being able to guarantee being back in ibrox for the January game. Anyone else heard anything like that?

12 minutes ago, MayboleLoyal_atb said:

A bit off topic but a few of boys on bus on Saturday were saying they had heard there’s a chance of no away fans at parkhead again due to us not being able to guarantee being back in ibrox for the January game. Anyone else heard anything like that?

Don't know why this would be any issue, they would get an allocation at Hampden if we were still there, which I don't think we will be tbh, I'd file under hysterical shite .

15 minutes ago, MayboleLoyal_atb said:

Wouldn't put it past them to find an excuse not to give us an allocation 

2 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Don't know why this would be any issue, they would get an allocation at Hampden if we were still there, which I don't think we will be tbh, I'd file under hysterical shite .

Something to do with segregation issues at Hampden.