Nazi filth in our support

4 minutes ago, geronimoo said:

It's a joke what they ban folks for. You can float about being a prick and arguing with everyone and their mods do nothing, but make a joke and they ban you. I got banned for saying how stupid their reasons for banning is. A guy posted a picture of a loyalist band in Liverpool, and because I said I didn't think there were any prods in Liverpool they banned me. A new member made a post a bit like my prods in Liverpool post, I said to him that they will prob ban you for that, they banned me for saying that to him. Also got banned for saying I don't like Staffies, and because you are to the right it doesn't make you a racist.

There's another one talking about the away end. As soon as the flag is brought up, chopped. Denying shit like that happening is the bullshit level of media editing that the nazis were infamous for. It's a big deal cause it's such a big platform for the support but the admins are just happy sitting in their maws basement wanking off each other being happy they know something more than everyone else. 

4 minutes ago, geronimoo said:

In all honesty, I don't expect fans to go up and approach these guys as you might end up with a kicking. And I'm not a grass, but there are times when being a grass is OK - pointing the police and stewards to these fat cunts is defo 1 of those times where it is OK.

Tbh I'd imagine the majority of our fans wouldn't allow that and these fat cunts wouldn't be able to fight sleep.

It has appeared more than once - was at Hampden and against sheep at Ibrox Armed Forces day too. (slightly different design same propaganda) and we have been dragged through the mud in the media more than once.

Someone knows who they are.

everyone is against what they represent but they have their flag right in the middle of us all. 

4 minutes ago, molesmole said:

It has appeared more than once - was at Hampden and against sheep at Ibrox Armed Forces day too. (slightly different design same propaganda) and we have been dragged through the mud in the media more than once.

everyone is against what they represent but they have their flag right in the middle of us all. 

The one at the Aberdeen game was a different flag. Probably the same people though.

Edit just read your post properly and you said that :lol: 

1 hour ago, five stars said:

Excuse my ignorance,  what the Nazi reference?

936   icf..letters of the alphabet...Exterme right wing football group

skull.....emblem of a SS Nazi war regiment

expand or perish    Mussolini quote

nice chaps 

19 minutes ago, molesmole said:

People must know who they are, and they need to come to forums like this and out them.

I thought the 936 reference was to do with Heinrich Himmler of the SS. He had the belief he was the reincarnation of Henry the Fowler (proclaimed 1st German King)...that's where my thoughts initially drifted to when looking at the flag 🙁

But ICF code makes sense as well. 

Either way, they're scumbags. 

God almighty what a fucking embarrassment those brain dead cunts are. Talk about giving a nuclear stockpile to our haters - that flag and those fuckwits are the absolute last fucking things we need in our own support. Flag needs to be torched right out of their hands, and if the holders go up with it so be it.

1 minute ago, RM Monitor And Standards Officer said:

Should a been smashed haha 

I was up back I seeing it being put out but was quickly taking down and put away. 

1 hour ago, geronimoo said:

It's a joke what they ban folks for. You can float about being a prick and arguing with everyone and their mods do nothing, but make a joke and they ban you. I got banned for saying how stupid their reasons for banning is. A guy posted a picture of a loyalist band in Liverpool, and because I said I didn't think there were any prods in Liverpool they banned me. A new member made a post a bit like my prods in Liverpool post, I said to him that they will prob ban you for that, they banned me for saying that to him. Also got banned for saying I don't like Staffies, and because you are to the right it doesn't make you a racist.

I don’t understand that last line- are you saying FF banned you because you suggested that not everyone who has right leaning views is racist? That’s fuckin mental if so (the fact they banned you for that, not your views 😃)

Just now, Jasper said:

I don’t understand that last line- are you saying FF banned you because you suggested that not everyone who has right leaning views is racist? That’s fuckin mental if so (the fact they banned you for that, not your views 😃)

I was banned for saying Lee McCulloch was poor lol

2 hours ago, geronimoo said:

How many times have you been banned?

A guy wearing nazi shit was pictured at a game either last season or the season before and after an initial thread on this forum (like this one) and some Twitter/facebook/Instagram slagging from opposition fans it all died down I didn’t see the Nazi scum’s identity outed in the press or on this forum.

Somebody knows who they are and as Rangers fans we should be taking responsibility for sorting it out, anyone who seen the flag, understood what it was and did nothing is a cowardly shite bag. If people don’t feel comfortable confronting them then tell the fucking stewards/police, they could even film their fucking faces and out them online properly.

Every time they appear they always seem to be in association with the mythical “ICF”. If you call yourself a unionist and a supporter of the British Armed Forces and you still think the “ICF” are some sort of good guys then you’re part of the problem.

I’d personally like to see their bald Neanderthal skulls crushed into the pavement.