***** The Official Dynamo Kyiv v Rangers Champions League Third Qualifying Round Match Thread *****

8 hours ago, GA1972 said:

There’s a statement that puts us in a strong negotiating position…..

dont think there will be any negotiations. ,PC clearly indicating this

anyone that wants to sign him can 

1 hour ago, graeme_4 said:

Don’t think we’ve a hope of getting a positive result.

You could give this manager a team of world stars and he would be lucky to get a draw with Petershill juniors

13 hours ago, STEPPS BOY said:

:lol: 

Why are we incapable of engaging in any sort of activity without making a rip-roaring cunt of it?

What sort of conversation has to take place between a player and a manager, for the manager to then inform the media that he’s probably not going to play because he’s busy?

As someone elsewhere on the forum said, Hearts signed a player on Saturday morning and he was on their bench, hours later at Tynecastle.

Meanwhile, Propper arrived two days earlier, but still may not be involved, five days later.

Between the brain damage brand of football we’re served up and these comments, I’m becoming completely disillusioned by Clement.

3 minutes ago, Zulu said:

You could give this manager a team of world stars and he would be lucky to get a draw with Petershill juniors

Don't think its fair to blame the manager when we can clearly see the players he has to pick from are an utter shambles.

39 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Hagi himself told Marca before the Summer started that he was going to leave the club. His Agent also said on a podcast back in June that he is going to leave.

If you honestly think Clement has given the game away and that we may have been trying to bluff a club into pretending we still want him that's absolutely laughable.

The reality is Hagi's agent will have spent the entire summer offering him to clubs and telling them the likely price they will have to pay. 

Na, Clement’s just a fanny that doesn’t have a clue. 

To think some have the nerve to say we need to be patient during a 'rebuild' when we're about to start the most important match of the season with Matondo, Lawrence and Wright in attack.

This has to go down as one of the worlds worst rebuilds. We've just got rid of some of our 'better' players and are now playing the bench. 

Clement doesn't help himself with some of his comments but I'm actually amazed he's signed a new contract with that squad.

7 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

We’re getting to the stage people are just acting like wee lassies about Clement even if there’s fuck all to greet about. 

Once people make up their mind on a player/manager they will inevitably blame them for everything and there is an element of that but there is plenty to "greet" about or be worried about Clement.

51 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Hagi himself told Marca before the Summer started that he was going to leave the club. His Agent also said on a podcast back in June that he is going to leave.

If you honestly think Clement has given the game away and that we may have been trying to bluff a club into pretending we still want him that's absolutely laughable.

The reality is Hagi's agent will have spent the entire summer offering him to clubs and telling them the likely price they will have to pay. 

Pretty sure his agent said something about he'd pay the transfer fee for hagi to find a new club. Obviously tongue and cheek but indicates he's been trying and perhaps struggled.

1 minute ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Once people make up their mind on a player/manager they will inevitably blame them for everything and there is an element of that but there is plenty to "greet" about or be worried about Clement.

Maybe, but telling people we’re selling a player who doesn’t want to be here, and another who pretty much confirmed a couple months ago that he would be leaving, isn’t and never will be something to greet about.

1 minute ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Maybe, but telling people we’re selling a player who doesn’t want to be here, and another who pretty much confirmed a couple months ago that he would be leaving, isn’t and never will be something to greet about.

Agreed

13 minutes ago, Somemightsay7 said:

To think some have the nerve to say we need to be patient during a 'rebuild' when we're about to start the most important match of the season with Matondo, Lawrence and Wright in attack.

This has to go down as one of the worlds worst rebuilds. We've just got rid of some of our 'better' players and are now playing the bench. 

Clement doesn't help himself with some of his comments but I'm actually amazed he's signed a new contract with that squad.

The new contract was as much a PR exercise as anything.

10 minutes ago, Amokachi said:

The new contract was as much a PR exercise as anything.

I think you’re right, but it’ll likely come at extra cost to us.

And, if the worst of the doom-laden predictions for the next month materialise, that will make the board look extra foolish.

58 minutes ago, Lovenkraaands said:

As someone elsewhere on the forum said, Hearts signed a player on Saturday morning and he was on their bench, hours later at Tynecastle.

Meanwhile, Propper arrived two days earlier, but still may not be involved, five days later.

Don't think you can compare like for like here. Each transfer and players scenario is different. I would take the managers word for it.

50 minutes ago, Stunels said:

Don't think its fair to blame the manager when we can clearly see the players he has to pick from are an utter shambles.

i believe he's made a monumental fuk with cantwell and hagi,...if we had a fully fit  strong  squad of decent players  then yes, put them in the B team etc ,but we aint, he could have handled this in a way that suits the club, not them/him  ,we1re paying  the fukers  wages. Play them  IF  nothing better is  available, and sure as fuk there aint at  present ...get the feeling he's trying to show everyone he's the  boss and  fuk everything else, even if its to the detriment   of  our club

30 minutes ago, Somemightsay7 said:

Just think we were getting told for a long time before the season ended that the work had already started and plans in place for the rebuild. 

Now it's we'll be much better come October from our manager. 

That point our season could already be fucked. From top to bottom our club have yet again overseen a shitshow.

I think we will win by a gold or two. Kiev are a shadow of what they where before the war, are playing away from home and got a decent result against a conference league level team in Partazan which is being dressed up as more than it was.

5 minutes ago, starofdavid said:

i believe he's made a monumental fuk with cantwell and hagi,...if we had a fully fit  strong  squad of decent players  then yes, put them in the B team etc ,but we aint, he could have handled this in a way that suits the club, not them/him  ,we1re paying  the fukers  wages. Play them  IF  nothing better is  available, and sure as fuk there aint at  present ...get the feeling he's trying to show everyone he's the  boss and  fuk everything else, even if its to the detriment   of  our club

What part of both of them want to leave don’t you understand?

What is the point in investing time in putting them through how we want to play on the training ground if they aren’t going to be here?

What message would it send to a player that wants to be here if Hagi is starting ahead of them when him and his agent have said they want to leave?

3 minutes ago, gj923 said:

I think we will win by a gold or two. Kiev are a shadow of what they where before the war, are playing away from home and got a decent result against a conference league level team in Partazan which is being dressed up as more than it was.

I'm not convinced Partazan will be much worse than Hearts.

Honestly can’t be bothered with it. 

It’s not even a feeling of anger it’s just I cant be arsed watching us struggle with basic football again for another 90 mins 

We’ll get beat tonight and I’ll feel nothing probably. Hard to get angry about something that you know isn’t changing