***** The Official Dynamo Kyiv v Rangers Champions League Third Qualifying Round Match Thread *****

Just now, The Godfather said:

He doesn't want to play

Don't know how anyone can't grasp this. He's refusing 

Well if that's the case surely we can't be paying his wages? 

3 minutes ago, BigBearButt said:

Id love to see young Ross not in our starting lineup but i guess both of us will likely be disappointed

Now that he has been picked I'm just hoping for the best for the boy's sake.

Just now, .Williamson. said:

Sterling, Propper, Cerny, Danilo and even Matondo on the bench but Dessers, Wright, McCausland and Lawrence all start 

Good one Philip 

It's the board no backing him, the serial losers, it's anyone bar Phil.

He's coming across as fucking clueless 

Can only assume Sterling, Cerny and Danilo are not fit enough. If that's the case I think the only questionable ones are Propper and Matondo. Matondo only marginally so.

1 minute ago, Rowley Birkin said:

id rather the board goes than clement tbh

Its kind of where we're at tbh, this lot will just churn through managers. They need to find investors and step aside, but the sad fact is no-one in their right mind wants to invest in Scottish football its dugshit.

1 minute ago, Inigo said:

Can only assume Sterling, Cerny and Danilo are not fit enough. If that's the case I think the only questionable ones are Propper and Matondo. Matondo only marginally so.

Mcausland wasn't in the squad on Saturday but is fit enough to start ahead of a guy who got 25 minutes.

Just now, esquire8 said:

Matondo shouldn't be on the bench. 

He should be sorting out a move along with Cantwell and Hagi

In an ideal world I wouldn’t want him near the squad either but I’d have him starting ahead of some of that shite he’s went with.

That entire frontline is death 

3 minutes ago, RM Monitor And Standards Officer said:

It's the board no backing him, the serial losers, it's anyone bar Phil.

He's coming across as fucking clueless 

He’s going the right way about me and him having a big falling out 

Just now, .Williamson. said:

In an ideal world I wouldn’t want him near the squad either but I’d have him starting ahead of some of that shite he’s went with.

That entire frontline is death 

I'd have McCausland and Wright ahead of him. Sadly. 

4 minutes ago, JWAC said:

I'd be bothered about that, another few million down the drain paying off him and the coaches then a depressing search for whoever we could afford or would want to come here after sacking however many managers in so many years.

People need to get real, the money the board have squandered the last few years has eventually hit home.

Mcinnes

Just now, JWAC said:

I'd be bothered about that, another few million down the drain paying off him and the coaches then a depressing search for whoever we could afford or would want to come here after sacking however many managers in so many years.

People need to get real, the money the board have squandered the last few years has eventually hit home.

regardless you cant just daydream through a season which is apparently what we appear to be doing. The mindset including Clements is totally wrong. As soon as he said we would be ready in 2-3 months my support for him has completely evaporated. He purposefully slagged off the stage of our pre season last year and this one has been even worse. The cunt has lost it.