Shambles from top to bottom

57 minutes ago, Lovenkraaands said:

I wonder how long this will last. I wonder when we’ll be Scotland’s premier club again.

Gutted this is the season they can match our 55 and our board has failed us.

If this board stays in charge we will be fighting for 2nd every year and never sniff another league trophy again. 

A boycott and protests are needed in all honesty, the only way this board will take notice is if their pockets take a hit.

So I'll not be going to the store until this board get their act together. The merchandise is overpriced and garbage anyway, instead of having stuff like Rangers golf balls they should have items that would improve the matchday experience like big foam hands for the kids or small Rangers flags. 

Absolutely scunnered with it all

23 hours ago, RossS1873 said:

Honestly, I'm fucking scunnered. I have no idea how much it'll do, but I've actually bought stuff to make banners. Once it arrives I'll go over and hang them in front of the main doors at Ibrox. They'll be utter shiters but it's better than nothing and it might inspire others to do the same. Hopefully sorted before Saturday.

The stuff I ordered arrived today. If there's any particular message on it people think would be best I'll try to sort it out when I get the chance hopefully later if it stays clear. I await some funny ones I really want to put but know it's too serious for that :lol:

Just now, RossS1873 said:

The stuff I ordered arrived today. If there's any particular message on it people think would be best I'll try to sort it out when I get the chance hopefully later if it stays clear. I await some funny ones I really want to put but know it's too serious for that :lol:

Just some basic one's off the top of my head that will get the point across. 

1) Enough is enough

2) Bennett & Park out

3) From the glory of 55 to misery

4) Criminal incompetence

2 hours ago, KingKirk said:

Thank god I don't need to use Rangers as a escape in life can't imagine how it feels for those that do. 

We will get through this shite but it will take time and patience. 

It seems like forever. 2012 is a long time ago and somehow we are still not as far forward as we should be. 1 title and a chance to dominate and the board have fucked it.

8 minutes ago, RossS1873 said:

'Stop destroying our club' 

'Bennett's a bunnet' 

'embarrassment after embarrassment' 

20 minutes ago, Blue Hugh said:

1) Enough is enough

2) Bennett & Park out

4) Criminal incompetence

Blue Hugh

Is scunnered with you 

We were champions 

Now we're poo

45 minutes ago, Blue Hugh said:

A boycott and protests are needed in all honesty, the only way this board will take notice is if their pockets take a hit.

So I'll not be going to the store until this board get their act together. The merchandise is overpriced and garbage anyway, instead of having stuff like Rangers golf balls they should have items that would improve the matchday experience like big foam hands for the kids or small Rangers flags. 

Aye mate big foam hands would really turn things around for us 

5 hours ago, Stunels said:

The Union Bears are fannies for this.  Need banners with Bennett out at every game not banging drums.  Way I see it its impossible we win anything this year - best we can hope for is a change of top-level management in the board and some new investment.  

Sept 1st we get skelpt the worst we've ever seen off them, sack the manager and then we have no manager, no home and £10Mil in debt.  We need to start pushing for a change of board NOW and not later.

There’s pros and cons to a group that vocally back just about everything on the park.

I sometimes look at them and wonder what’s going through their heads when we’re delivering a disgusting performance that the players / manager should be called out for, and they’re still droning on with some song or chant.

Other times I think ‘thank fuck we’ve got them’ or we’d be sitting in silence even when we’re playing well. 

29 minutes ago, Blue Hugh said:

1) Enough is enough

2) Bennett & Park out

4) Criminal incompetence

What about just this:

“Grrrrrrrr” 

that would let them know the level of anger 

5 minutes ago, Dan Deacon said:

Aye mate big foam hands would really turn things around for us 

I'm no saying it would turn us around but you'd probably get more sales for that than other merch and it would improve the match day experience for children and make it a bit more fun

4 hours ago, left winger said:

We all have a ‘voice’, and we can use it in different ways.

We can boycott games and let the board know we are doing so.

We can refuse to buy any merchandise and let the board know we are doing so.

We can unlike/unfollow the club on social media and let the board know we are doing so.

We can protest outside Hampden on Saturday when the team and management and board are due to arrive.

We can come in late on Saturday.

We can leave early (need to be really early to notice, tbh).

Any individual can do any of the above things, without any input from anyone else, and there’s probably more.

But in relation to my previous post, there’s no point greeting about those backing the team and manager if you’re not doing anything yourself.

Good post 

Just now, Blue Hugh said:

I'm no saying it would turn us around but you'd probably get more sales for that than other merch and it would improve the match day experience for children and make it a bit more fun

Nah. Foam lasts a long time so you wouldn’t need to buy anymore each game. 
You could make them out of ice cream so that you need to buy one every game. Or if not ice cream (bit far fetched trying to wear that) you could sell pumpkins you can put on your hands (they are orange after all) and by the time the next game came they would be rotten. 

I'm on to something 

20 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

Nah. Foam lasts a long time so you wouldn’t need to buy anymore each game. 
You could make them out of ice cream so that you need to buy one every game. Or if not ice cream (bit far fetched trying to wear that) you could sell pumpkins you can put on your hands (they are orange after all) and by the time the next game came they would be rotten. 

I'm on to something 

You are definitely ON something. Put the crack pipe down and stop posting 

1 hour ago, RossS1873 said:

Are you in the Union Bears or is this a solo mission? How big a banner are we talking?:lol:

1 hour ago, Blue Hugh said:

😂😂😂

IMG_7152.gif

1 minute ago, Lovenkraaands said:

Are you in the Union Bears or is this a solo mission? How big a banner are we talking?:lol:

I am not in the Union Bears. It's not going to be anything super massive. Look for the guy with a sheet of A4 :whistle: Nah, I've got 2 3mx3m tarps to spray, If i wanted to make them 1 big one I could tie them together but that would be an issue to set up myself. Tbh, I've just had enough and as I've said, I asked for help on FF and it was just deleted so I'm doing it because I care, but also fuck those happy clapping cunts. I was going to hang them at the fence across from Ibrox but the more I think about it and with others talking about something on Saturday, I might take them over before the game and find somewhere there to put them. 

6 minutes ago, RossS1873 said:

I am not in the Union Bears. It's not going to be anything super massive. Look for the guy with a sheet of A4 :whistle: Nah, I've got 2 3mx3m tarps to spray, If i wanted to make them 1 big one I could tie them together but that would be an issue to set up myself. Tbh, I've just had enough and as I've said, I asked for help on FF and it was just deleted so I'm doing it because I care, but also fuck those happy clapping cunts. I was going to hang them at the fence across from Ibrox but the more I think about it and with others talking about something on Saturday, I might take them over before the game and find somewhere there to put them. 

Well done. 

9 minutes ago, RossS1873 said:

Good on you pal. 

Domino affect could happen after the first couple of banners go out, many that are sitting waiting for someone else to make the first move, might make theirs too.

So fair play.