*****Official “we want our land back” lol vs Rangers match thread*****

5 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Thing is the opening 10 minutes was exactly what I wanted from my team.

Then arses collapsed and players gave performances of seasons of old. 

Just don't get it. Like the manager set the stall out, got listened to for the first little bit then all the sudden new players to this fixture looked like previous players.

It's like the scar tissue just got passed on. 

Don't think the manager has the mentality for these games.

The captain is someone you should look to and listen to in these games but he's like a frightened child.

It's all very wrong.

Our captain made sure to pass it on.

First ten minutes gave a little bit of optimism but the speed at whIch normal service was resumed dispelled any optimism very quickly. Out passing through the middle is so poor. Players are so far apart the playing quick passing movements are nearly impossible. At times we were trying to hit 30 yard one twos where as they are popping of five meter passes in to open space.

He talked about about possible free transfers, well I hope there's a decent number six still out there because the midfield set up is not going to work.

Just now, islanderbear84 said:

He may well be but I think we as fans need to do something to get this board to fuck. They have mismanaged our finances, pissed about with ridiculous plans in the background and have hung the manager out to dry. They are the rot that has set in and spread throughout the club. 

the  board need to go, im on the camp of not being able to see what Clement is trying to do.  

Just now, steven33jackie said:

First ten minutes gave a little bit of optimism but the speed at whIch normal service was resumed dispelled any optimism very quickly. Out passing through the middle is so poor. Players are so far apart the playing quick passing movements are nearly impossible. At times we were trying to hit 30 yard one twos where as they are popping of five meter passes in to open space.

He talked about about possible free transfers, well I hope there's a decent number six still out there because the midfield set up is not going to work.

Need a RB too.

3 minutes ago, sausagetrunks said:

the  board need to go, im on the camp of not being able to see what Clement is trying to do.  

I just don’t get how this midfield protects anything, I know 4231 is the flavour of the month, but we can’t play it tbh with what we’ve got.

1 minute ago, MayboleLoyal_atb said:

Not 1 player there today had any quality to cause tarriers any trouble not 1

See when we where attacking, they dropped into shape and where so comfortable, is that lack of quality or instructions and shape from manager? id say both but IMO we need to be better coached. 

52 minutes ago, Bydo said:

The fact you can’t see the difference is mental.

What are you talking about?   Poster was greeting about throwing a 20yr old on in that game when they did just that. I don’t know what either of them are like. 

Just watched his interview, the comment about going missing for 25 mins first half. Big issue is that when the heads did go down we have no leaders on the park to get around and organise and speak to those struggling. Tavs own personal game is so bad that he can't say anything and he quite obviously doesn't. 

1 minute ago, KeyserSoze said:

What are you talking about?   Poster was greeting about throwing a 20yr old on in that game when they did just that. I don’t know what either of them are like. 

They did while 3-0 up at home and coasting, we did while 3-0 down away from home and having a shocker.

It's an entirely different scenario. 

2 minutes ago, steven33jackie said:

Just watched his interview, the comment about going missing for 25 mins first half. Big issue is that when the heads did go down we have no leaders on the park to get around and organise and speak to those struggling. Tavs own personal game is so bad that he can't say anything and he quite obviously doesn't. 

Another version of groundhog day

Im starting to look at Clement and agree with others on here, WTF is his tactics etc.  its a poor show,  for me the season is finished already. id leave him for a few months and if its no better? then id sack him then the board nedes chase3d after that. 

5 minutes ago, steven33jackie said:

Same old story. Same old excuses. Nothing changes. Tav cannot play in these matches again.

1 minute ago, sausagetrunks said:

Im starting to look at Clement and agree with others on here, WTF is his tactics etc.  its a poor show,  for me the season is finished already. id leave him for a few months and if its no better? then id sack him then the board nedes chase3d after that. 

He's not going to get sacked. We can't afford to and just agreed an extension to his contract.

Just now, Roy Hobbs said:

He's not going to get sacked. We can't afford to and just agreed an extension to his contract.

i know he got a new contract, trust me he will be sacked of were sitting 3rd or 4th. 

Im hoping he turns it around, but im honest opinion.  I cant see it, celtic where so comfortable in their shape at the back today, that's the worrying thing. 

time to drop tav and play sterling.