*****Official “we want our land back” lol vs Rangers match thread*****

2 hours ago, KeyserSoze said:

Everything about the tramps has a purpose. Even the ball boys have been instructed to get the ball quick back to their players yet don’t even bother giving it back to us when it’s our ball. 

A small detail I know but it tells a story. 

(our ball boys just chuck the ball back on the field more often than not there’s two balls on the pitch slowing things down).  

These things are petty I know but the tramps have EVERYONE working together. 

First few mins of the game the ball went out for a goal kick think it might have been Matondo who missed and in seconds the ball boy had a ball at Kasper Smichaels hands and while he was kicking the ball out our players still had the backs turned

1 minute ago, Negri's lovechild said:

It's moments like that where we never really learn.

They've been doing that since Fat Ange's time, their quickness at restarting has gained them momentum and goals, yet we still seem to take our eyes off the ball. 

I agree fully mate.

I just can't believe no one has fixed that alertness that's needed when we play at Celtic Park. We need a manager who has that attention to detail who will have the team fighting ready for every second and moment of that game.

Looks like everyone who is employed at Rangers are just happy to be at there boyhood club and happy to be employed by them. 

It's that much of a free ride we have Tim's applying for us.

7 hours ago, BlueJacketRFC said:

First few mins of the game the ball went out for a goal kick think it might have been Matondo who missed and in seconds the ball boy had a ball at Kasper Smichaels hands and while he was kicking the ball out our players still had the backs turned

If we, as fans, can clearly see what they are doing then why can’t our players be aware. 

Plainly obvious yesterday that the tramps looked like they could run about all day. First to every ball and winning individual battles they looked fit as a butchers dog  

We on the other hand looked like we’d just got out of bed and most were blowing out their arse early doors. 

Despite his faults Gerrard had us fit as fuck, players looked like they had spent time on their physical fitness and this gave us the edge. 

It looks like PC’s preference is to hoof the ball forward (saves too much running about), spend time playing  tig in training and sub half the outfield players at 60 mins because they looked gubbed

10 hours ago, Negri's lovechild said:

It's moments like that where we never really learn.

They've been doing that since Fat Ange's time, their quickness at restarting has gained them momentum and goals, yet we still seem to take our eyes off the ball. 

This.

Happened twice in quick succession. It was that fast i thought for a moment that Schmiechel had had a spare ball in the back of the net. 

14 hours ago, SIRB_72 said:

I'm assuming you're alluding to the manager and I would agree with that. It comes from somewhere. It's not as if we're talking about the same old core of players outwith Tav.

Maybe, just maybe it IS Tav.

He compromises the defence because he cant defend and a centre half has to continually move over.

He also compromises the midfield because they have to cover when he's blowing out his arse half on the half way line.

I noticed yesterday that whenever the ball came down the right Tav tended to run infield when bypassed and Barron/Sterling chased down the attacker. That extra running take sits toll on the midfield energy, also drags them out of position.

Going forward he offers practically nothing these days. Mostly plays an inverted role yet doesn't shoot when he as the chance despite it being his only remaining asset. Still insists on swinging in aimless balls.

Roll in his demeanour and lack of pace and aggression.

He is THE main problem. And its a relatively easy fix too.

11 hours ago, BlueJacketRFC said:

Looks like everyone who is employed at Rangers are just happy to be at there boyhood club and happy to be employed by them. 

Every one of their ball boys/girls are rabid and always have been! 

Rangers are more interested in ticking off the diversity and inclusion quota when employing.

9 minutes ago, bluenose244 said:

Every one of their ball boys/girls are rabid and always have been! 

Rangers are more interested in ticking off the diversity and inclusion quota when employing.

I've read some bat shit mental stuff on here, but that might be the most insane.

4 minutes ago, Professor_Chang said:

What the fuck in heroin are you on about 

I was responding to this comment...

11 hours ago, BlueJacketRFC said:

I agree fully mate.

I just can't believe no one has fixed that alertness that's needed when we play at celtic Park. We need a manager who has that attention to detail who will have the team fighting ready for every second and moment of that game.

It's that much of a free ride

The ball boy comment was addressing a previous comment made.

4 minutes ago, Nk89 said:

We said everyone was for sale bar Butland? And just because you don't hear it in the media doesn't mean there wasn't any offers

How can you come to the conclusion that we've made an arse of it on the basis that there may or may have not been an offer without any fucking information?