Welcome to Rangers - Neraysho Kasanwirjo

51 minutes ago, novosleftboot said:

Ngl, was expecting a photo of a Japanese dude!

Aye, when I first saw the name I thought the same. Although the "rjo" at the end made me think otherwise.

Boy is a speed machine, very highly rated at Groningen, the reason Feyenoord signed him in the first place, is a RB but can also play RCB, came through the Ajax academy, I think there's enough positives here to believe he could be a very decent player for us.

He struggled to get into one of the best Feyenoord teams in about 20 year, don't think there's any great shame in that, time will tell how he does but I'm positive about him.

1 minute ago, NixonRFC said:

Boy is a speed machine, very highly rated at Groningen, the reason Feyenoord signed him in the first place, is a RB but can also play RCB, came through the Ajax academy, I think there's enough positives here to believe he could be a very decent player for us.

He struggled to get into one of the best Feyenoord teams in about 20 year, don't think there's any great shame in that, time will tell how he does but I'm positive about him.

FFS know a few boys that punt amphetimines as well 

3 minutes ago, VladimirWeiss69 said:

This guy can play rb yes so put him there instead of tav and sterling in midfield against the tims problem sorted, I don't even know how good he is as a defender but surely better than tav 😂

Doubt he’ll have built his furniture in time to play on Sunday 

Other than Balogun our defence has lacked a bit of pace so good to get someone in who is known for being quick.  Don't know much about him but fully trust Koppen and Clement on him signing.

32 minutes ago, shaka said:

Other than Balogun our defence has lacked a bit of pace so good to get someone in who is known for being quick.  Don't know much about him but fully trust Koppen and Clement on him signing.

Definitley something we’ve been lacking. Even Balogun seems to have lost whatever pace he had 

Just now, Drunk and disorderly. said:

Play him Phil.

No excuses!

Aren't we using medical data now, which is why our new starters haven't immediately gone into the team.

No way our medical department allow him to play. 

8 minutes ago, maverick1200 said:

Aren't we using medical data now, which is why our new starters haven't immediately gone into the team.

No way our medical department allow him to play. 

Our medical data has served us well. :ang:

Defo need a a season until he gets a full 90 mins.

Ignore titles, cups and Euro runs.

In fact, play him once he is a week off retirement. Don't want the lad sweating too soon.

:craphead:

5 minutes ago, Roy Hobbs said:

He probably won't have a work permit for Sunday.

I obviously didn't mean against the filth.

Phil has a really bad habit of introducing new signings extremely slowly, if at all. That is a fact.

It's infuriating.

I rate Phil as a manager, but we need to up the ante.

Just now, Drunk and disorderly. said:

I obviously didn't mean against the filth.

Phil has a really bad habit of introducing new signings extremely slowly. That is a fact.

It's infuriating.

We go into an international break so the new signings should be ready to go after that. There's no excuse not to.