Board, Manager & Players

Loyal72

3 hours ago, cr3_bear said:

celtic are already dominating us and there is fuck all this board can do or have done to stop it 

A 3-0 end of season win aside we haven't laid a glove on them the last two seasons and that is now continuing into this one and if anything we are probably even further behind them than those seasons 

So I am careful what I wish for and its major change at this club because right now we are in a spiral of rinse and repeat 

Fair enough but let's wait till we get the new signings playing. And Cortes.

I'm not throwing the towel in just yet

25 minutes ago, SuperLeeMcCulloch said:

Is it really though ? Theyve been abusing my eyes for the past month, im sure a few hurty words won't do much harm to them.

The manner in which it’s was done as embarrassing tbf

1 minute ago, The Godfather said:

If folk are getting upset at the Tav treatment then be prepared because it could get worse and on a larger scale. Fans are sick of these charlatans from players to manager and board. All fucking accountable

It was in the post. im really hoping for a miracle and this being a wake up call but i can see it getting worse.

23 minutes ago, SuperLeeMcCulloch said:

Watching them attempt to play football was embarrassing as are the numerous skelpings we take off them yearly now. 

Doubt Tav or much of that team really care anyway.

Of course they don’t but modern day footballers aren’t your Roy of the rovers type anymore……however professional pride should mean enough that he’ll be bothered by being done over by them time and time again.

To be honest even if just the captain was a Barry Ferguson type then that would rub off on the rest of the squad, tavernier will go home and….

image.gif.1cc97f2d558f5c09f41b98f76a6936e8.gif

1 hour ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

It’s completely got to him.

The fans giving the abuse to Clement and the players are embarrassing and don’t help, but I can’t believe his response was we had the same number of shots on target.

Fucking hell.

He also said the Ross County win was the best in 4 years????????

Winning 55, Scottish Cup and League Cup, and the run to the Europa League Final weren't better?

He's just driveling one load of pish now.

35 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

If folk are getting upset at the Tav treatment then be prepared because it could get worse and on a larger scale. Fans are sick of these charlatans from players to manager and board. All fucking accountable

I don't think it will get worse or on a larger scale. The fans are either used to disappointment they just shrug now, or truly apathetic as defeats/draws v them are now inevitable. 

Compare and contrast to the taigs who had one shite season and it was uproar and barriers thrown about until something was done. Nobody apart from a few outliers like the guy shouting at Tav or the lad here who made a banner and hung out across from Ibrox will really do much as they feel we're classier than that mob. 

6 minutes ago, BlueSuedeSambas said:

He obviously meant scoreline, which it was. 

We smashed Dundee 5-0 last season, we smashed Hearts 5-0, Hibs 4-0 the season before, we smashed Motherwell 6-1 the season before that.

All much more capable teams, if he's just literally meaning the scoreline as 6-0 looks good, he's a fucking big baldy idiot.

9 minutes ago, Loyal72 said:

We smashed Dundee 5-0 last season, we smashed Hearts 5-0, Hibs 4-0 the season before, we smashed Motherwell 6-1 the season before that.

All much more capable teams, if he's just literally meaning the scoreline as 6-0 looks good, he's a fucking big baldy idiot.

The Hearts win was the best of all the ones you mentioned, and better than the 6-0, it seemed a real statement of intent at the time against  the league's in-form team, but yes, he was clearly referring only to the actual result. He was stating a fact, but seeming to imply it involved a greater moment. 

1 hour ago, The Godfather said:

This would have happened on a larger scale last year if it wasn't for Clement getting a tune of the squad initially with Europe and a league cup and coinciding with Celtic hitting some patchy form which allowed us to somehow claw back into a title race. It papered over a lot of cracks which were showing between the club and support which were showing majorly in Beales short time in charge begining of last season 

1 hour ago, The Godfather said:

I’m not gettin upset about it, but I still find incidents like yesterday embarrassing. I’m sick of the state of our club, as much anyone, I just don’t think pelting abuse at players leaving the stadium is the answer.
I wouldn’t give the manager too much abuse at the moment either. I realise I’m in the minority but I actually half feel sorry for him. He’s trying to fix 2 years of cluster fucks and has no chance in one window, and I’d at least give him the benefit of getting his own players playing before calling for him to walk or be sacked. What I will say is, he’s not reading the room and is not helping himself at the moment either. We looked ok for 10mins yesterday and then just fell apart. Some bricked it, others just aren’t up to it. The majority of the blame lies at the doors of those who run the club, so target them. 

9 minutes ago, WWTC said:

I’m not gettin upset about it, but I still find incidents like yesterday embarrassing. I’m sick of the state of our club, as much anyone, I just don’t think pelting abuse at players leaving the stadium is the answer.
I wouldn’t give the manager too much abuse at the moment either. I realise I’m in the minority but I actually half feel sorry for him. He’s trying to fix 2 years of cluster fucks and has no chance in one window, and I’d at least give him the benefit of getting his own players playing before calling for him to walk or be sacked. What I will say is, he’s not reading the room and is not helping himself at the moment either. We looked ok for 10mins yesterday and then just fell apart. Some bricked it, others just aren’t up to it. The majority of the blame lies at the doors of those who run the club, so target them. 

Think most have sympathy with the manager to a point but when he is coming out with some of the shit he has done in recent weeks then he is the one painting a target on his own back.

What we do know though is sacking him just now achieves nothing as it will be the same board picking the next manager, the board need to go first then we can worry about the manager.

2 minutes ago, SuperLeeMcCulloch said:

Think most have sympathy with the manager to a point but when he is coming out with some of the shit he has done in recent weeks then he is the one painting a target on his own back.

What we do know though is sacking him just now achieves nothing as it will be the same board picking the next manager, the board need to go first then we can worry about the manager.

Na I can’t argue with the first part, as per my original post. He isn’t helping himself. 

3 hours ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

I think it is yeah. 

Don't see the point in shouting at the players face to face like that. They must know they are fucking useless without us telling them. They hear it enough from the stands.

Just found it all too aggressive and that's not how I handle my frustration with Rangers. If I seen Tav in the town I wouldn't even stop and ask him for a photo :lol: that's how silent and disgusted I would be around him.

3 hours ago, The Godfather said:

No player on the planet wants to play for a supporter spewing personal abuse at them.

It’s counterproductive, lacks any class, and has given the fenians another thing to be laughing about.

7 hours ago, bluenoz said:

Has any player, manager, or board member put up their hand and admitted we were shite yesterday?

From Clement's deluded post-match to Butland's comments on his performance to Tav verbally retaliating.

Too many big egos that need a hard look at themselves in the mirror.

What did Butland say mate?

I cannot say too much, because I no longer go to games, but all fans need to do is have 5 minutes of 'sack the board' before the next home game starts.

No loss of money to the Club, but letting Bennett and Co know 'enough is enough'. Obviously we cannot sack the board but they will certainly get how angry fans are now.

Keep repeating every home game until they at least acknowledge the fans concerns.