Tavernier stay or go

BlueEdu

Tavernier - stay or go  

304 members have voted

1. 1. How many of us want tavernier to stay?

• Stay
    • Go now

15 minutes ago, Bluekev said:

I think his time is up here but the worrying thing is that we haven’t got a replacement. Sterling is better in midfield than RB.

Is he though. He doesn't seem to have the smarts for midfield.  How many times has he played RB. 

12 minutes ago, Boybluesy said:

Is he though. He doesn't seem to have the smarts for midfield.  How many times has he played RB. 

I think he’s quite solid in midfield. He hasn’t played RB too often which scares me even more tbh.

22 minutes ago, Boybluesy said:

Sterling is hugely over-rated based on what he's actually done, and currently isn't a solution to anything.

His time has been up for at least 2 seasons. I’m happy for him to go. We need a more vocal captain and a better defender. It is worrying though that, with the window shut, all we have to replace him is Sterling, who as far as I have seen, is quite injury prone. 

4 minutes ago, Cooperson said:

Tbf, when he signed he did say I am a right back, he needs a run of games at right back, then judge him

I’ve got no problem with him having a run of games at RB the problem is that if he isn’t great we’re fucked.

1 minute ago, Bluekev said:

I’m not saying we should but if he does go we’ve fucked up by not bringing in a RB in the window.

RB is the least of our worries, Sterling is Our RB, if not, as a previous poster said the new guy can play RB aswell, Tav needs a break, rested or used accordingly 

41 minutes ago, left winger said:

Sterling is hugely over-rated based on what he's actually done, and currently isn't a solution to anything.

Sterling is not overrated. Playing him at left back, left wing, center half and in midfield will naturally affect his game.

Perhaps giving him a long run in his natural position would cement steadier performances.

I can't wait to see the back of Tav for that reason alone and there are many others like him taking 90% of the free kicks.