Danilo

Loyal72

Just walks that way but. Manager is full of absolute pish. 

A “tidy up”. Genuinely wish Clement took the medical department to task when he sounded like he was going to when he came in. That department is an absolute disgrace. One of them couldn’t run it any worse

18 minutes ago, Loyal72 said:

I get it's not uncommon mate, which makes it even more mental we didn't sign a proper striker, even wilder playing him.

He was walking about with a limp 😂 we played him!

It doesn’t make sense how it wasn’t identified sooner, there’s certainly been enough rumours going around that he wasn’t right. Medical team seem to be a shambles, just like everything else.

2 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

A “tidy up”. Genuinely wish Clement took the medical department to task when he sounded like he was going to when he came in. That department is an absolute disgrace. One of them couldn’t run it any worse

When he first said that it was proven he was right.

1 minute ago, Prso's headband said:

Exactly! He was fuming about the standards of the medical department, then absolutely nothing improved with it, players still keep getting knackered, and then he tells us Danilo just walks like that.

He didn't bloody walk like that when he first came here.

Feels like he's gave up with the running of the club. I get it might cost him his job right, but just come out and say X, Y & Z is amateur as fuck here and I'm honestly struggling to do anything with the resources we have.

I'd respect it.

3 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

You are aware it’s two different ‘injuries’ being spoked about

It's actually the same injury being spoken about, only they're claiming the touch up recovery time won't be big. 

And it doesn't make the situation any less amateurish overall, we've gone into another season totally unprepared and with a crocked striker to boot (literally) mental man honestly 😴

1 minute ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Has 4 weeks ever been considered a big one?

You are aware it’s two different ‘injuries’ being spoked about

I would say 4 weeks is considered long-term, especially when we are about to enter two games a week and more importantly, 4 weeks is a BIG one when we only have one recognized striker.

It's the last thing we need to hear.

As for Igamane... he comes on against celtic before playing in a B team or behind-the-doors game. If anyone is going to get injured in the future, my money is on the unfit match player.

9 minutes ago, Loyal72 said:

Exactly! He was fuming about the standards of the medical department, then absolutely nothing improved with it, players still keep getting knackered, and then he tells us Danilo just walks like that.

He didn't bloody walk like that when he first came here.

Feels like he's gave up with the running of the club. I get it might cost him his job right, but just come out and say X, Y & Z is amateur as fuck here and I'm honestly struggling to do anything with the resources we have.

I'd respect it.

Only he did. This is from 2023.

There's lots to complain about the club but let's not make shit up.

4 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

I would say 4 weeks is considered long-term, especially when we are about to enter two games a week and more importantly, 4 weeks is a BIG one when we only have one recognized striker.

It's the last thing we need to hear.

As for Igamane... he comes on against celtic before playing in a B team or behind-the-doors game. If anyone is going to get injured in the future, my money is on the unfit match player.

4 weeks isn’t a long term injury :lol:

1 minute ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Cortes will come back and get injured again and some important game in October we’ll be lining up with McCausland, Igamane and Cerny up front.

Igamane pulls up with using muscles he's never used before. Cery gets fed up and pulls sickies. 

Line up with McCausland and Dowell on the wings with Lawrence as a false 9. Can't wait.