Some positives

52 minutes ago, King Jela said:

This is kinda my take on it as well. Before the start of the season I predicted they'd have a season like Rodgers 1st one with them and Postecoglu's 2nd where they just steamroll teams. But it's still practically the same scum team that dropped 31 points against the rest last season. Maybe they've sorted out some defensive issues with Trusty, but he's still got it to prove and showed he can be got at with Sheffield United. 

It's very much in their hands, but they're not invisible and will give us at least a glimpse of an opportunity at some point. 

We simply need to take care of our business, gel quickly and be prepared for any chance they give us. 

*Invincible 

1 hour ago, King Jela said:

This is kinda my take on it as well. Before the start of the season I predicted they'd have a season like Rodgers 1st one with them and Postecoglu's 2nd where they just steamroll teams. But it's still practically the same scum team that dropped 31 points against the rest last season. Maybe they've sorted out some defensive issues with Trusty, but he's still got it to prove and showed he can be got at with Sheffield United. 

It's very much in their hands, but they're not invisible and will give us at least a glimpse of an opportunity at some point. 

We simply need to take care of our business, gel quickly and be prepared for any chance they give us. 

Can't see it.....

10 hours ago, shaka said:

I think we got a lot of those players at the perfect time too.  Before they were established and out of our price range.  If we can sign some more upcoming players in the January transfer window and start getting them settled in the team, we might even get that fabled develop and transfer model up and running.

I'm positive by nature so hopeful that we are taking big steps towards being consistently successful again!

Agree with most of what you say . The only thing I'd add is we could have done with more experience to go along with the young players , particularly a midfielder with presence . 

I thought we started off well in the transfer market bringing in some young players looking to the future , but expecting it to be balanced with more experienced ones for the here and now , as well as nurturing them through , but that didn't really materialise . 

13 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

Accepted this as a rebuild season before it started so that doesn’t annoy me, but the manager does. He really gets on my tits now

I’ll not get by the comments he made regarding shots on target after they battered us a couple of weeks ago

He needs to go and so do the board. I don’t expect the league this season but I expected on pitch improvement and as far as I’m concerned there hasn’t been any other than 10 mins here and there

Agree, just think it's a matter of time before Clement goes or is sacked.

Who is your preference for new manager?

Who will we realistically get?

13 hours ago, billythebear1986 said:

Im saying it looks like a year of misery but with glimmers for the future. Diomande, cortes, iganame, jefte and barron. I would imagine atleast 2/3 could turn out great. Hopefully we make a tidy wee profit on them all. 

13 hours ago, Rangers_no1 said:

We will be lucky to not make a loss on Diomande. Guy is gash.

I was a big fan of him, but he looks aimless out there at the moment.

Also absolutely chucked it against the filth, was just walking around at one point not giving a fuck. Looked like he didn’t know what the manager wanted off him, which I can’t say I’m surprised about tbh.

Has ability, but we’re certainly not seeing it. 

11 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

He’ll be here for the season I think, even if he just goes at the end of it.

Depressing. He's just a poor manager, we all know he ownt be here long term unless we accept being 2nd fiddle long term.

33 minutes ago, lewislaudrup said:

Personally think we will be 2nd fiddle no matter who was manager mate. Same board same mistakes 

I think we should 100% be getting more out the squad of players than we do.

That is all on the manager & his team. 

37 minutes ago, lewislaudrup said:

Personally think we will be 2nd fiddle no matter who was manager mate. Same board same mistakes 

We won games against them with worse players and managers.

We go into games against them expecting to get beat. It's bogging 

13 hours ago, King Jela said:

It's very much in their hands, but they're not invincible and will give us at least a glimpse of an opportunity at some point. 

They dropped 19 points gainst the rest last season.

13 hours ago, King Jela said:

It's very much in their hands, but they're not invincible and will give us at least a glimpse of an opportunity at some point. 

The problem is that even if they were to drop roughly the same number of points against the rest again this season (I don't think it'll be close to that), we barely lay a glove on them so there's a huge swing in their favour in Old Firm games alone. For all his faults, a win against the filth would do wonders for Clement and the fan base. He cannot keep on losing to them regardless of what's happening results wise elsewhere. 

54 minutes ago, KBOO72 said:

The problem is that even if they were to drop roughly the same number of points against the rest again this season (I don't think it'll be close to that), we barely lay a glove on them so there's a huge swing in their favour in Old Firm games alone. For all his faults, a win against the filth would do wonders for Clement and the fan base. He cannot keep on losing to them regardless of what's happening results wise elsewhere. 

Agreed. 

We have to be able to beat them to get anything. 

1 hour ago, The Godfather said:

We won games against them with worse players and managers.

We go into games against them expecting to get beat. It's bogging 

Better players and managers also got embarrassed by them with worse players and managers.

58 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Better players and managers also got embarrassed by them with worse players and managers.

I'm talking about the here and now. Even Beale and Murty managed to beat them. Clement hasn't and looks miles away from being capable of it.

Under him and these owners we are fucked 

Fully stand by my comment that we won’t win away at the traditional top 6 this season and if we do it’ll be the odd game despite them making up nearly 25% of our fixtures this season. Them, Hearts, Killie, Aberdeen, Hibs. Theoretically we play them 8 times away if the fixtures fall correctly, be lucky to win 2. 

That isn’t just 1 step back to make 2 forward. That’s stepping back to 2016-18 levels of shite