*****The Official Rangers v Dundee Match Thread*****

ForeverAndEver

2 minutes ago, PromDeAnglais said:

I'm still hopeful Cerny comes good. Last September we were calling Sima a donkey then he came on to a game after he got to grips with our league.

Wouldn't be like Rangers fans to write a player off after a couple if bad games 😂

Solid win, could have had a few more and some good performances from Jefte, Barron and Dessers.

Bajrani was decent, great ball for the 3rd goal, would like to see him in the 10 with. Cortes out wide left.

Negative was the defence switched off a few times, Sterling was pish and Diomande not much better.

9 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

Dominant performance but defensively slack a few times

1st game for my youngest today and he absolutely loved it 💙

Ffs what age is your youngest, when I met you had 2 wee yins with you a year or so ago :lol:

Never saw the 2nd half.

But that first 25mins..... not looking too much into quality, but just aggression and tempo, was exactly where we need to be as a minimum.

Enjoyed that first quarter more than anything so far this season.

Last 15mins of the 1st half dropped off and not too sure about 2nd half?

If we get that level of press, aggression etc going forward then we'll be a far better side.

2 hours ago, Sunglasses Ron said:

Wee Connor is a player. Few misplaced passes but never hides and always pressing, great signing.

Not as his level, but reminds me so much of Steven Davis because he’s always open and looking for the ball

2 hours ago, Jakes Pal said:

TBF he looked pretty good first couple of games, and he gave the impression of being a fairly decent player. No arguing he was poor today coming back off illness,  I think we should hold off for a wee while before declaring him a right off

We seem to have a very negative support nowadays.  Always desperate to have someone to have a go at and it seems Cerny is the choice this week.  Like you say I thought he looked good in his first few games and I'd be reluctant to write him off after an average performance.   I reckon he'll be fine after he gets to grips with our game.

Some really good play today, and some good individual performances. But also sloppiness and underperformances we need to get rid of.

Dessers scored two but my lips are licking at what Igamane is going to bring us. 

3 and comfortable against an awful Dundee team who got chances they shouldn't have.

Shoots of positivity but not expecting much from Thursdsy tbh.

7 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Some really good play today, and some good individual performances. But also sloppiness and underperformances we need to get rid of.

Dessers scored two but my lips are licking at what Igamane is going to bring us. 

3 and comfortable against an awful Dundee team who got chances they shouldn't have.

Shoots of positivity but not expecting much from Thursdsy tbh.

Didn't realise how far into the Season Malmo are and top of their league. 

Bit of a pisser Jefte misses this game through suspension thanks to that utter shite ref. 

18 minutes ago, shaka said:

We seem to have a very negative support nowadays.  Always desperate to have someone to have a go at and it seems Cerny is the choice this week.  Like you say I thought he looked good in his first few games and I'd be reluctant to write him off after an average performance.   I reckon he'll be fine after he gets to grips with our game.

Nowadays.....lol. Been like this for 10-15 years at least