*****The Official Rangers v St Johnstone Match Thread*****

1 minute ago, psb07158 said:

Btw was the Dessers header early on a bad miss? He was in a great position but from where I sit I couldn’t tell if it was a bad miss or just unlucky 

Tried to go back across the keeper, when a glance would have put it in at the post.

13 minutes ago, IpswichGer said:

Jefte has been very quiet on the overlap tonight. Wonder if he has been told to park it because McCausland is there. Terrible decision if so. Mind boggling given it is only St Johnstone and utterly depressing given I would rather Jefte was advanced and McCausland was nowhere to be seen.

Could bring on Ridvan, push Jefte on 

Think it's fair to say after 12 months of Clement-ball that this is what it is. We're not going to alter our way of playing substantively. This is what his Rangers team looks like. Almost unwatchable at home against a terrible team, again.  

Just now, psb07158 said:

😂 ffs man. 

Watching him play up front is absolute torture. We’re winning fuck all this season so he should really just go with Igamane irrespective of what happens. There’s talent in there and he needs games to grow. 

Would say the same for Barron, Igamane, Jefte & Nsiala, if its really a "rebuild" then play these young guys every game (fitness permitting)

3 minutes ago, johanhentze said:

So... shirt pulling is ok now. 

they really could solve this real simple

a pulled shirt in the penalty area is an automatic penalty,if we can all see then VAR surely can,