*****The Official Rangers v St Johnstone Match Thread*****

1 minute ago, JockWallace said:

I think we just have to face fact that we have a fanny for a manager again. What a ridiculous lineup to put out again St Johnstone. When he was hired we heard all about how he is very adaptable to styles of play and tactics. He was supposed to be very much about giving young players a chance. I have seen none of it so far. The fact that Tavenier is once again leading the team out today just says it all. Absolutely clueless manager. 

Starting to think his CV is a bit made up, hes shown nothing that relates to anything he's allegedly good at.

what the actual fuck,why is he picking Tav ,is he just stubborn or honestly cant see how bad he is or is he scared of causing unrest in the dressing room? I was still for backing Clement but my patience is running thin with him now.

7 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

As much as I'm pretty pissed off with how things are going I'm just about ready to leave this forum for good, I've no social media apart from this because it's fucking draining reading this shite constantly, every game, no matter the score or result 

tbf its an online forum which is a collection of peoples opinions not sure what you are expecting particularly as its regarding football which is an extremely fickle sport at the best of times. It being Rangers ramps that even further due to expectations.

Just now, RFCHTID said:

what the actual fuck,why is he picking Tav ,is he just stubborn or honestly cant see how bad he is or is he scared of causing unrest in the dressing room? I was still for backing Clement but my patience is running thin with him now.

Most of Tav’s mates have gone so I can’t see how it would cause unrest. Players know they are having to continually cover for him now. 

1 minute ago, DrLaudrup said:

Most of Tav’s mates have gone so I can’t see how it would cause unrest. Players know they are having to continually cover for him now. 

Theres virtually no-one left that could be upset if he wasnt captain or playing. In fact, surely there might be players who would be happy if he wasnt either. Or do they not see it either? I mean there's being loyal, and there's being downright bloodyminded stupid.

If Clement doesn’t wisen up quickly, the gates will start to drop and the board will be left with the inevitable task, extended contract or not. At least Bajrami is where he should be now. It’s teetering on being toxic now though. 

12 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

As much as I'm pretty pissed off with how things are going I'm just about ready to leave this forum for good, I've no social media apart from this because it's fucking draining reading this shite constantly, every game, no matter the score or result 

Last part just isn't true though, the result/score & performance matter a lot for what people are saying.

Don't think I seen a negative comment last week after Malmo and rightly so, players played well and the game was managed well.

Doesn't always have to be a win either, if we'd made more of a show against Lyon and stopped the silly mistakes I'd like to think there would've been a different reaction.

The issue is the same mistakes, from the same players and the same mistakes from the same manager, it's going to continue if the same shit keeps happening.