Ryan Kent - Would you have him back?

Ace

6 hours ago, Super Ally Scores Again! said:

He offered more than that to the team and you know it

Compared with what we have currently he improves the squad and starting 11

Based on what ? He offered fuck all before he left and after he left! Rather spend the money on a young player.Watch the young LW Popescu tear us a new hole when FCSB come to Ibrox .

Cant believe some fans on here Ryan Kent is absolute garbage and we ain’t a charity

1 hour ago, Prso's headband said:

Worst fans in the world for wanting players back btw. Wish players would just retire after they left us so we wouldn’t need to hear this pish about them all until they finish playing. Mind-numbing nonsense. 

Are we? Apart from Weiss I’m struggling to remember any real clamour for anyone in the last decade.

37 minutes ago, The Archer said:

Based on what ? He offered fuck all before he left and after he left! Rather spend the money on a young player.Watch the young LW Popescu tear us a new hole when FCSB come to Ibrox .

Cant believe some fans on here Ryan Kent is absolute garbage and we ain’t a charity

Your fascination with hyping up random Romanian footballers is genuinely one of the most bizarre things I’ve ever seen on this forum :lol:

I liked Kent but wouldn't take him back after he downed tools near the end of his contract. He's a wank in that respect. 

People making out like he was shite full stop is a bit mad though. He was pretty decent in our EL run to the final for one, and at other points before he seemed to lose interest. 

7 hours ago, Somemightsay7 said:

The very latest example you gave us will have been almost 3 years ago by the time the window opens and even in that season he was poor in the league and only decent in Europe. 

The last good season he had for us in the league was in 20/21. 

If that is the argument, then lets bring back Morelos, Goldson, Roofe and Helander while we're at it.

The argument is, crucially it’s in between transfer windows, he’s a free agent and we have wide players out injured. I’d bring in any player at the right price who will improve the team, clearly not for everyone.

7 minutes ago, Real Ranger said:

The argument is, crucially it’s in between transfer windows, he’s a free agent and we have wide players out injured. I’d bring in any player at the right price who will improve the team, clearly not for everyone.

He wouldn’t be able to play until the transfer window opens anyway, so this point is meaningless.

42 minutes ago, BlueSuedeSambas said:

He wouldn’t be able to play until the transfer window opens anyway, so this point is meaningless.

I honestly thought as long as a player isn’t with a club he can sign and play straight away. A bit of a disappointment considering how weak we are in the wide positions right now. 

8 hours ago, Somemightsay7 said:

The very latest example you gave us will have been almost 3 years ago by the time the window opens and even in that season he was poor in the league and only decent in Europe. 

The last good season he had for us in the league was in 20/21. 

If that is the argument, then lets bring back Morelos, Goldson, Roofe and Helander while we're at it.

People already want half of them back despite all doing the square root of fuck all