***** The Official Kilmarnock v Rangers Match Thread *****

11 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Holy fuck, some amount of negativity after coming out of an international break.

Do you blame supporters though? Our performances haven’t exactly filled us with confidence. This is the exact type of game this team has failed to show up in. I think the support are just fearing the worst then surprised when we get a result. This is a massive month for Clement domestically IMO with Kilmarnock and sheep away not to mention the league cup semi final. If he wins all these games then people might start to believe a bit. However trust in him and his team needs to be earned.

26 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Butland

Kasanwijro Souttar Propper Jefte

Diomande Barron

Cerny Lawrence Bajrami

Igamane

Was no mention of Lawrence being injured in press conference so hoping he’s fit.

Sad times. 

1 minute ago, B1872 said:

Do you blame supporters though? Our performances haven’t exactly filled us with confidence. This is the exact type of game this team has failed to show up in. I think the support are just fearing the worst then surprised when we get a result. This is a massive month for Clement domestically IMO with Kilmarnock and sheep away not to mention the league cup semi final. If he wins all these games then people might start to believe a bit. However trust in him and his team needs to be earned.

After two weeks without football, I'm always happy to see my team return to the pitch. Any negativity should be kept until after the game on Sunday.

Players are returning, Europa, three games a week, etc. It's time to get behind the team and with optimism.

14 minutes ago, B1872 said:

5 of the likely 11 joined in the Summer. Only 3 were here before last season, and even at that two those spent so much time out injured.

1 hour ago, graeme_4 said:

Imagine even thinking of getting Danilo on that park after his recent injury history :lol: 

Was just coming on to post that!

Might as well kneecap him with a baseball bat in the car park on the way in to save time,

2 hours ago, Davy Vandenbroucke said:

The weather is going to be absolutely shite, pissing down with 50mph winds.

Combine that with our terrible record there in recent years, the team not playing well generally, an awful plastic pitch and Steven McLean as referee, it just feels like it’s primed for us to drop points.

If youve got a ticket mate i will take it.

1 hour ago, ForeverAndEver said:

5 of the likely 11 joined in the Summer. Only 3 were here before last season, and even at that two those spent so much time out injured.

Exactly mate and this is why it’s a shit coaching issue and not a case of serial bottling like previous seasons 

7 minutes ago, PromDeAnglais said:

Fair point regarding the weather. Sunday is to be a tail end of a hurricane apparently. 

Just as well Clement has us playing sleek one touch football then :belm:

@blueballssrumoured to still be trapped in the hurricane and this is his method of travel to the game