* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

One of the things they do better than us is get bodies into the box on attack. Lots of times we create openings from wide positions only for no one to be in the box.

I watched numerous times where they created similar openings and had 3 or 4 players rushing in there.

Its just so much harder to defend against.

I also posted yesterday about the crucial times IRAceltic tend to hurt teams and the need to pay particular attention in these times. ( 1st 10mins, 40min - HT, last 10 mins ) . 4 out of 5 of their goals last night came around these times. Something we need to guard against also against them.

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, 7troop said:

I also posted yesterday about the crucial times IRAceltic tend to hurt teams and the need to pay particular attention in these times. ( 1st 10mins, 40min - HT, last 10 mins ) . 4 out of 5 of their goals last night came around these times. Something we need to guard against also against them.

and when did their goals come against us earlier this year?

5 mins after Halve time and 1 minute into second half of Extra time.

They seem to want to catch teams when they're not quite up and running or when they're starting to switch off. 

The hype has reached warp speed already for them and they are all climbing over each other to see who can spout the most ridiculous pish. Second week in and we're hearing Broon could hold his own in the EPL and Forrest is the second coming. Biggest twat amongst them though is clearly Rodgers. Joey was spot on, he's a narcisstic cunt. Loves already to hold court with the media up here and big up his methods. Dossier on every referee? Passed to the players before every game? For fuck sake..............any other reason to share this with us other than to totally big himself up. No class Brenda. Bring them on.

as much as they are manky bastards, their start to the season kinda reminds me of the leprechauns first season, we went to parkhead early in the campaign, they had spent big (big at the time) and they fucking battered us that day, our defence was a mare and we knew it when we went there,

that day was an absolute nightmare that we'll never forget, fuck going through that again

2 hours ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

as much as they are manky bastards, their start to the season kinda reminds me of the leprechauns first season, we went to parkhead early in the campaign, they had spent big (big at the time) and they fucking battered us that day, our defence was a mare and we knew it when we went there,

that day was an absolute nightmare that we'll never forget, fuck going through that again

Might have been different had we not had a goal incorrectly chopped off, would have made it 3-2

they are fuckin desperate to make bartons comments into something they weren't? Gutter press. As for big Brenda he's a arrogant cunt.. Never let it be forgotten during last years semi most of that team chucked it when times got hard.. Players faking injury and all sorts. They don't have it in them when the heats on.

It's not a given that they'll qualify for the Champions League despite their convincing home win.  European teams are like a totally different team when you play them away.  I remember Celtic beating Braga at home and then getting fucked 3-0 away.  I also remember Lennon's Celtic beating Utrecht 2-0 at home only to lose 4-0 away.  Celtic have only won 1 of their last 20 away games in Europe.  I do think the team from Israel will beat them in the return leg the big question is can they do it 3-0.  Only time will tell but it absolutely can happen. 

Even in Victory they're a gift that keeps giving.

Kerrydale Meltdown

https://twitter.com/KerryFail?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

is ber sheeva the nickname of hapoel tel aviv?

If our display helps save at least 1 Palestinian child then it's all been worth it.

Can only imagine the joy our fans have brought to the oppressed Palestinian race seeing that we stand in solidarity with them. HH

Anyone know where I can find the viewing figures of the match tonight from Palestine? Be interesting to find out.

1 hour ago, GMac said:

Even in Victory they're a gift that keeps giving.

Kerrydale Meltdown

https://twitter.com/KerryFail?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

is ber sheeva the nickname of hapoel tel aviv?

If our display helps save at least 1 Palestinian child then it's all been worth it.

Can only imagine the joy our fans have brought to the oppressed Palestinian race seeing that we stand in solidarity with them. HH

Anyone know where I can find the viewing figures of the match tonight from Palestine? Be interesting to find out.

How desperate do you need to be liked 

Archived