* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

Just now, ex-guardsman said:

Blinds down and probably out the front door smoking as me and my bro made sure they could hear every goal as it went in.

And lets hope that after Sunday she packs up her stolen belongings takes her pish stained bed sheets and goes Home...:pipe:

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, minus22 said:

In all seriousness what formation did they use? Didn't see the game. I have seen them play 3-5-2 before and I have been advocating that we do that on Sunday with tav and Wallace bombing forward or dropping back as needed

I think most formations work pretty well, as long as people do the bombing forward & dropping back bits in the right places!

When will the Scottish media accept that Scottish football is shite, the scum are the top team in the country at present and they are an embarrassment.

But I her paddy the bonar still talking them up, still learning etc.and they keep telling us they are a European club :lol:

5 minutes ago, Sonnybear1972 said:

As usual the daily rebel is blaming anybody else bar the tarriers....

Screenshot_20161019-221752.png

I seen the Leicester game and some post game reports, and yeah it seems the home side face punishment regardless who commits the offence. Not quite sure ow it works though.......

Although i've just seen Leicester won't actually be punished!

"Uefa holds host clubs responsible for security inside and around the stadium, "unless they can prove that they have not been negligent". Apparently Leicester were able to prove this so I guess the taigs will too......

4 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

He actually went outside dressed like that ?

IMG_3182.JPG

He's on holiday in Cyprus, apparently he's offering everyone in the pub a shot of his kilt. 

(A mate is over there and posted this in WhatsApp chat)

Archived