* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

It’s not as if Ibrox is full every cup game either

Not seen Ibrox looking that bare in a long time on a Saturday. 

Not the point, though, was more pointing out the contradictions in what they say compared to what they do.

3 hours ago, The Big Sleeper said:

Funny how they manage to stay quiet for a minute when it’s for one of their own.

I remember Dr death being all condescending when asked why no minutes silence but applause instead .he said .that's what we do at celtic.lying prick

10 hours ago, Gandalf the Blue said:

Slant eye making his move for the SFA throne? Saying board level reform is needed. 

Heard he's said the new person in charge will need to build bridges with clubs due to a lack of trust now there...he was on the board til just a year or so ago so he's been part of the fucking problem!

I seen the goals when I was watching my coupon getting horsed again on the red button, what I have noticed is they pan rite onto the pitch and don't pull out so you rarely see the crowd, but on Champions League night they go back to there greatest fans in the world pish and show the game from further back.

1 minute ago, RD.1872 said:

Branislav Ivanovic now the latest addition to the list of players Saint Brendan has single handedly saved...

Seen it say "Rodgers handed ivanovic his debut for Chelsea's second string"

No really a debut then 

5 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Seen it say "Rodgers handed ivanovic his debut for Chelsea's second string"

No really a debut then 

Aye but it's because of that he won all they trophies with Chelsea mate! Suarez winning the treble with Barca in 15 is all down to him aswell.

Fucking clowns man :lol:

Just now, RD.1872 said:

Aye but it's because of that he won all they trophies with Chelsea mate! Suarez winning the treble with Barca in 15 is all down to him aswell.

Fucking clowns man :lol:

They believe this shite as well :lol:

something that doesn't seem to be shouted from the rooftops as it's piss poor management from Brenda 

there was a headline popped up on my newsfeed the other day .brace face has played the most games in the whole of world football this season. 

for a young player to have this record is a disgrace ,especially since they are allegedly the best team in their domestic set up by a gazillion miles .

slightly different to dembellend but this could be another asset flogged to death that collapses in value. keep up the good work Brenda ya tranny pumping prick 

Archived