* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

35 minutes ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

He was in that old firm thing Danny dier filmed with Houston. It was on YouTube it might still be on there. 

Aye mate I've seen it, hes also in another documetary from vice about the old firm, the guys a bellend.

It's in 5 parts o kane appears in part 2 below about 8.40 in

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
57 minutes ago, BRITNEY IS NOT FEELING IT said:

Dhims are renowned for being bottom of the class for their spelling 

spent too much time at school being taught about a woman who fell pregnant without having been pumped 

and make believe freinds from the sky

3 hours ago, magic8ball said:

spent too much time at school being taught about a woman who fell pregnant without having been pumped 

and make believe freinds from the sky

That's the same as the Church of Scotland so not really seeing your point here.

52 minutes ago, Sasa'onlyPLGsuccess'Papac said:

That's the same as the Church of Scotland so not really seeing your point here.

see your point 

church of Scotland doesn't get drummed into you in a non Dom school .to the extent 'RE is a huge part of RC schools. 

while they are getting taught RE the non Dom kids are learning worthwhile things .

I come from a protestant background but I am 100pc atheist .

and as somebody who has studied a fair bit of history pre bible times and post bible times I firmly believe that the Vatican is the single most evil organisation that has existed in human times .would be here all night listing the wrong doings of humanity that it has caused 

1 hour ago, magic8ball said:

see your point 

church of Scotland doesn't get drummed into you in a non Dom school .to the extent 'RE is a huge part of RC schools. 

Of course it does. Well it did when I was at my one. 

RE was about two hours a week, all Christian stuff but with a weird focus on the Old Testament; I've never understood why. On Thursdays we sat and listened to Come And Praise on BBC Radio and sang along with it with our wee blue books (We would practice these songs at other times too). On Fridays the minister would turn up and talk shite to you for half an hour before you sang hymns. If a school week was 25 hours at least a fifth of that was religious nonsense.

It's fucking obnoxious that at such a young age you were subjected to that.

6 hours ago, theblueoysterbar said:

RE was about two hours a week, all Christian stuff but with a weird focus on the Old Testament; I've never understood why. On Thursdays we sat and listened to Come And Praise on BBC Radio and sang along with it with our wee blue books (We would practice these songs at other times too). On Fridays the minister would turn up and talk shite to you for half an hour before you sang hymns. If a school week was 25 hours at least a fifth of that was religious nonsense.

maybe your a wee bit older than me .

I started school in 76 .we only got the lords prayer and a Xmas trip to church and one at Easter then the odd visit from the minister 

At least they have you the old testament stuff .even though I'm atheist there's a lot of relevant stuff in there compared to the new testament which is basically edited by the Vatican to suit their control of their people 

1 hour ago, LochendBilly said:

Do weans still have to say prayers in the morning? When I was at primary in the 60/70's we had to do the lords prayer every day.

I don't think so.iv asked my kids and the wee man who's in p3 doesn't think so .so he must not know what prayers are 

55 minutes ago, The Monk said:

Just seen Griffiths was singing "oh the Rangers are shit" at Sunday`s game, I genuinely don`t understand how they can get away with this kind of shit. I remember the uproar when Wilshere sang about Spurs, for some reason those cunts seem to be able to do whatever they want with no repercussions.

Cunt is just a bottom feeder with no class.

3 hours ago, magic8ball said:

At least they have you the old testament stuff .even though I'm atheist there's a lot of relevant stuff in there compared to the new testament which is basically edited by the Vatican to suit their control of their people 

I don't think you really know what you are talking about there.

3 hours ago, The Monk said:

Just seen Griffiths was singing "oh the Rangers are shit" at Sunday`s game, I genuinely don`t understand how they can get away with this kind of shit. I remember the uproar when Wilshere sang about Spurs, for some reason those cunts seem to be able to do whatever they want with no repercussions.

The uproar was by faggots in England, He's done fuck all wrong in this instance

14 hours ago, theblueoysterbar said:

I won a painting competition in primary school, and my prize was that whole class would sing a hymn of my choice. 

I was overwhelmed with joy.

1 hour ago, harlands plater said:

I won a painting competition in primary school, and my prize was that whole class would sing a hymn of my choice. 

I was overwhelmed with joy.

Your choice by any chance? ...

Joy to the World

Pentatonix

Joy to the world
Joy to the world
Joy to the world, the Lord is come
Let earth receive her King
Let every heart prepare Him room
And Heaven and nature sing
And Heaven and nature sing
And Heaven, and Heaven, and nature sing  ...

Archived