* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrggghhhhhh, this season is a complete fucking piss take, am not even laughing at the taigs anymore, am frustrated that we couldn't take care of our own business on and off the park or we would have been up in about that mob. Fer fuck sake!!!

4 minutes ago, JimmyCR1 said:

Knew they’d drop points, just makes the result last Sunday and yesterday all that more sickening.

Yup. An average celtic side strolling to the title because we couldn't get our act together.

1 minute ago, Prso's headband said:

Said it since September but this is the season we’ll look back and regret if they get to 10. It’s fucking disgraceful the way we’ve went about it this season

Last season for them was a freak occurrence, they’ve now settled into their level which is being the best of a rotten bunch. A bit of wise investment and know how from us could easily have seen us topple them. 

2 hours ago, JimmyCR1 said:

They’re shite, but anytime I watch them it just emphasises how bad we are that we can’t beat them. Sad state of affairs.

If we had only beat the bastards there really would have been a title race with them bricking it we had them an let them off the hook

1 hour ago, Zulu said:

If we had only beat the bastards there really would have been a title race with them bricking it we had them an let them off the hook

It’s possible, I would bet though that they wouldn’t have drawn today had we skelpt them last week. I reckon there is a degree of coasting involved - rightly or wrongly

2 hours ago, Prso's headband said:

Said it since September but this is the season we’ll look back and regret if they get to 10. It’s fucking disgraceful the way we’ve went about it this season

Unless we fuck it next season even worse ? Wouldn't surprise me tbh

it has been quoted on here over and over, they are crap, performances against the likes of motherwell show this, unfortunately we are the only club who will and can stop them, we have let them off the hook this year, we need to be in a position of strength come July 1st this year, I honestly don't know if we will be though:nailbiting:

Archived