* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Saturday was the moment the penny finally dropped for those associated with the bheast from the east.  The Big Bad Rangers simply wouldn’t lay down and die, we endured pitiful Old Firm defeats but still sell every ticket we can get hold of,  we could put 60000, maybe 70000 bums on seats week in week out if we had the capacity. Our players are improving and starting to realise that they can and will make it 55 this season.    No wonder the 750 stood in abject silence on Saturday.

7 hours ago, Rangers#1 said:

:lol: :lol:

Correct in everything he says except the myth of them not investing. They just broke their transfer record. They've continuously spent big money on duds. 

What I'm worried about is they might just be about to wake up to what some have us have said about Rodgers all along. Once he starts forming his own team, with his own signings, then it all goes to shit. 

15 hours ago, Laudrup1984 said:

I'm done. What a week. What a time to be alive!

If I didn't know the level of obsession they have for us I wouldn't have believed that some daft Mick would spent ages  scouring the internet for Columbian newspaper articles about us/Morelos, then, assuming he can't speak Spanish, he has to translate it from Spanish to English to get the gist of the article, then translate his reply from east end gibberish to Spanish.

What a great way to spend hours of your time, obsessing about a club you say doesn't exist, next they'll be saying, pre match, their food and water was tampered with...........surely nobody is that stupid?

Obsession, the gift that keeps giving.

16 hours ago, Mr Soprano said:

26DCF32A-7DC2-4463-9238-6E97526F7FBD.thumb.jpeg.c4e03df750ba6d940a203b968d31ed08.jpeg

I think this is my favourite tbh, potentially even above the spiked soup.  Imagine going through life like this fucking fool. The scenario he’s dreamed up,  I’d want put down. 

16 hours ago, gmcf said:

:lol:  :lol:  :lol: 

Just when you think they can't get anymore mental up pops johnny green :lol: 

Johnny Green spends his every waking moment obsessively hating Rangers, mainly on the Scotsman Forum. He also boasts he has log ins for here and FF.

johnny I know you’ll read this because you are a mentally disturbed cunt. Your club harboured a Paedo Ring at the Glue Camp for decades. Big Jock Knew as did almost everyone else, indeed your club captain McNeil admitted , (in the Evening Times) it was an OPEN SECRET at Parkhead. Your pals in the Scottish Parliament and MSM have turned it around so mentioning Child Abuse is worse than the rape of hundreds of vulnerable children. Neither have any sway on this board, where truth is not censored. Your club should be closed for what they allowed, you know it you child abusing Fenian Cunt, you fucking nonce, you are a paedo.

Happy New Year.

ps stop shagging weans.

2 minutes ago, They Gnu said:

Johnny Green spends his every waking moment obsessively hating Rangers, mainly on the Scotsman Forum. He also boasts he has log ins for here and FF.

johnny I know you’ll read this because you are a mentally disturbed cunt. Your club harboured a Paedo Ring at the Glue Camp for decades. Big Jock Knew as did almost everyone else, indeed your club captain McNeil admitted , (in the Evening Times) it was an OPEN SECRET at Parkhead. Your pals in the Scottish Parliament and MSM have turned it around so mentioning Child Abuse is worse than the rape of hundreds of vulnerable children. Neither have any sway on this board, where truth is not censored. Your club should be closed for what they allowed, you know it you child abusing Fenian Cunt, you fucking nonce, you are a paedo.

Happy New Year.

ps stop shagging weans.

Ffs Don't hawd back will ye😂😂 #Pray for Johnny 😂😂

6 minutes ago, They Gnu said:

Happy New Year.

ps stop shagging weans.

Taking obsession to a whole different level :lol:

6 hours ago, born a blue nose said:

Correct in everything he says except the myth of them not investing. They just broke their transfer record. They've continuously spent big money on duds. 

What I'm worried about is they might just be about to wake up to what some have us have said about Rodgers all along. Once he starts forming his own team, with his own signings, then it all goes to shit. 

The best part of Only An Excuse last night was the Dud Collection . Incredible the amount of players they've signed and hardly played . 

On 31/12/2018 at 22:52, Rangers#1 said:

:lol: :lol:

😂😂😂

Didn’t watch it all but I guess it was all in the same vein?

Take the ‘fackings’ out & he’d have been done in 3 mins!

1 minute ago, Junior Soprano said:

Rogers’s signings since he took the Job. Albeit, PR7 and Dembele were pretty much signed before he came to Glasgow.

Fucking atrocious 🤣😂

7C0BD8CF-19AE-4D5F-8569-5B68FFC787AA.png

Think it's widely accepted that deila done the donkey work with regards dembele and it was pretty much certain from.the February he was signing and then like you say Roberts was already on loan so.again he never actually came up with him either 

4 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Think it's widely accepted that deila done the donkey work with regards dembele and it was pretty much certain from.the February he was signing and then like you say Roberts was already on loan so.again he never actually came up with him either 

Every team he's went to have declined when his signings have kicked in. 

The doh he spent on Liverpool on utter garbage is very similar. 

He'll be off at the end of the season unfortunately 

Archived