* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
41 minutes ago, Gaz52 said:

They drew 3-3 with Man City and got a draw away in Germany thanks to a soft penalty

2 points out of a possible 18 (assuming they don't take anything at the Etihad)

They lost to a part time team from Gibraltar made up of milkmen and avon-reps

How can that be seen as improvement? Rodgers has to have the biggest ego I've ever seen in Scottish football, I wish someone presented him with the facts that they've out-spent every other Scottish club by about £10m so if they weren't running away with the league the it'd be a fucking travesty 

It just shows you the agenda of the Scottish media creaming their pants over Dembele yet he's level on goals with Liam Boyce. I can't wait until we properly challenge them again, see the fright methadone-mick gets

:lol:

11 hours ago, Supersonic said:

Turns out the PSG stuff isn't actually true...

They love to use the term "point scoring" (especially lately with the scandals kicking off) but that's what this is to me when I hear about it, as cold as that might sound given the death tolls. 

They're just such a bunch of needy, cringe worthy cunts.

That "please love us, look at us" point scoring palestine pish recently, the on going Barcelona stuff and now this... it's never ending.

Fuck only knows the next thing they'll raise money for to grab another headline.

As they say, you can't polish shite!

Attention whores. They will whore themselves for anything where people who don't know them will say that it was nice. No good will as it is all love me please, with them. 

5 hours ago, Gaz52 said:

They drew 3-3 with Man City and got a draw away in Germany thanks to a soft penalty

2 points out of a possible 18 (assuming they don't take anything at the Etihad)

They lost to a part time team from Gibraltar made up of milkmen and avon-reps

How can that be seen as improvement? Rodgers has to have the biggest ego I've ever seen in Scottish football, I wish someone presented him with the facts that they've out-spent every other Scottish club by about £10m so if they weren't running away with the league the it'd be a fucking travesty 

It just shows you the agenda of the Scottish media creaming their pants over Dembele yet he's level on goals with Liam Boyce. I can't wait until we properly challenge them again, see the fright methadone-mick gets

They may well get a result at City. Now they have qualified they will play a much weakened team. Should still be to good for them but you never know.

Can't believe I'm gonna live through them selling a player for £20m and probably winning 10 in a row. A tainted 10 in a row but still :anguish: 

What a fucking shite time to be a Rangers fan

1 minute ago, Gaz52 said:

Can't believe I'm gonna live through them selling a player for £20m and probably winning 10 in a row. A tainted 10 in a row but still :anguish: 

What a fucking shite time to be a Rangers fan

Where's this coming from?

Just now, A.T.G said:

Where's this coming from?

Few papers saying Liverpool are going to bid 20m for Dembele. Might not be true but you know whenever he leaves they're getting at least that for him, the PR machine in full swing 

Just now, Gaz52 said:

Few papers saying Liverpool are going to bid 20m for Dembele. Might not be true but you know whenever he leaves they're getting at least that for him, the PR machine in full swing 

It'll likely be £10m, scum will hype it like normal

Dembele failed in England only months ago, only the Scottish press and deluded Celtic fans can believe that but regardless. All Liverpool need to do is look at one of the sanctions against Penn State, which was that the players contracts got made void and they were allowed to move to any other club. The £20 million will also be peanuts compared to the impending law suits that is coming there way. 

On 11/30/2016 at 0:52 AM, geneva_ger said:

And now the cunts are raising money for the Brazilian team that died on that plane crash. What in the name has it to do with them?

Probably deflecting the attention that the child abuse is going to bring them.

Ambulance.jpg

Cringey needy bastards. To the world this looks like a nice gesture, to us who know them best it's all about their insecurity's of what and who they are, their need to be loved and viewed as the good guys.... Sad as fuck really.   

If it was ourselves, Linfield, Hamburg, chelsea or Ajax involved in that plane crash they would do fuck all but gloat on social media, they don't value all human life, just the ones they deem suitable, vile bastards.

6 hours ago, Howsitgoing said:

Dembele failed in England only months ago, only the Scottish press and deluded Celtic fans can believe that but regardless. All Liverpool need to do is look at one of the sanctions against Penn State, which was that the players contracts got made void and they were allowed to move to any other club. The £20 million will also be peanuts compared to the impending law suits that is coming there way. 

He didn't fail in England...

1 minute ago, The Godfather said:

He didn't fail in England...

I'm  sure if he is a player in the £10million pound bracket he would of been spotted whilst playing in England. I'm afraid playing against Ross county etc and in a team that got gubbed in Europe will not increase his value. 

3 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

I'm  sure if he is a player in the £10million pound bracket he would of been spotted whilst playing in England. I'm afraid playing against Ross county etc and in a team that got gubbed in Europe will not increase his value. 

3 Champions League goals in a shit team and some good goals in the France U21s (4 goals in 4 games) seem to have been noticed by people.

Definitely overhyped, but also good signs of potential. English clubs can afford to take risks with that kind of money if they think there could be a player there.

Archived