Fiorentina Fans

Gazzas_Flute

Thought the Fiorentina fans were excellent tonight , Clapping our fans at the end and generally getting right behind their team. I was speaking to quite a few after the match and they where all really impressed with Rangers , Our Fans and Our stadium ,

Maybe its a time for a " speshul " relationship with them eh :lol: ?

Also thought our fans were fantastic (tu) Great result aswell lads ,

:rangers:

I don't see this being on the agenda next week, not with the tension of the situation getting to both sets of fans and the notoriously heavy-handed polizia.

However, from what I heard on the radio, they were impeccable. Top marks for tonight. (tu)

Reminds me of being in Tel Aviv last year.

The night we left I was in a bar chatting to the barman (of course we were there bevving before anyone arrived), he said that it must be great to go to such a Stadium regularly.

He said Ibrox is a great Stadium with a famous atmosphere, he really envied us.

Moments like that make you appreciate what you have.

Like going to South Africa, Canada and the like, folk are just envious of us being able to go that Great Temple of Football every other Saturday.

Remember bears and bearettes, it might not always be great, but all around the World people wish they could be there.

The night we left I was in a bar chatting to the barman (of course we were there bevving before anyone arrived), he said that it must be great to go to such a Stadium regularly.

Like going to South Africa, Canada and the like, folk are just envious of us being able to go that Great Temple of Football every other Saturday.

Remember bears and bearettes, it might not always be great, but all around the World people wish they could be there.

Very Very True Manticore (tu) (tu)

Beautiful words Manticore and a beautiful sentiment. :rangers:

(tu)

I thought they were brilliant tonight!

The Police were really good as well, ive had bother with a few away fans like swapping scarfs or tshirts stuff like that. My wee brother usually likes to try and swap something.

And tonight they were brilliant, asking for photos of both fans and the stadium, the couldnt get enough of Ibrox! They fukin loved it!

They were swapping cracking flags as well! Italian ones with La viola in the middle in mad glitter writing!

Was good to walk up the stairs being applauded!

Well done Fiorentina! Hope you police are as friendly next week!!

Brilliant post and very true.

Was very impressed by them,

watched them clap the U19's as they paraded the cup at half time....

Also sure I saw a Union Jack being waved by them......

:unionflag:

Si Si :) :unionflag:

All good news and when you travel, you find that the world is generally full of good, friendly anddecent people. However, those with the "nasty" chip on their shoulder can always be found in a small enclave in the West Of Scotland, commonly referred to by others as "tims".

I appreciated that they applauded our u19s at half time and us at the end - brillant stuff - lets hope we can reciprocate next week (win or lose) as it made the night quite special. They were enthusastic but without any bitterness. Good luck to them in their league!

Great post and so true!

I really envy all of you who can be at Ibrox every other saturday.

I also thought the home support were fantastic yesterday, turned up the volume of the TV and enjoyed the atmosphere and all the songs.

Was very impressed by them,

watched them clap the U19's as they paraded the cup at half time....

Also sure I saw a Union Jack being waved by them......

So you saw it too, I thought I'd just imagined it :unsure:

Very refreshing to see such a strong travelling support only interested in giving their own side as much backing as possible instead of trying to instigate the home crowd with tricolours or IRA slogans that some other fans have done this year with us.

They were very impressive and the mutual respect shown atthe end was great. Superb atmosphere overall I jsut hope they are not able to celebrate ths time next week!!

:rangers: