Resigning of Lovenkrands

paul73

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lovenkrands to be picked up at Ross Hall by SDM's private Harrier jump jet and taken to the District Bar where he'll be paraded to the mhedia at a press conference in the public bar. Wee Peter says I've learned lots since I've been away especially my time at Ross Hall where I've become a fully qualified nurse and will be able to assist injury prone duds like wee bhurkey ! ;):sherlock:

:lol:

Lovenkrands can fuck right off!

So what are you saying Muff....?

Even if it is rumours or there is something in all this Lovenkrands stuff, I don't want the sh*te-bag anywhere near Ibrox!

It would be a waste of money and a pointless/panic signing.

Lovenkrands can fuck right off!

So what are you saying Muff....?

Even if it is rumours or there is something in all this Lovenkrands stuff, I don't want the sh*te-bag anywhere near Ibrox!

It would be a waste of money and a pointless/panic signing.

I kinda got that impression :)

Lovenkrands to be picked up at Ross Hall by SDM's private Harrier jump jet and taken to the District Bar where he'll be paraded to the mhedia at a press conference in the public bar. Wee Peter says I've learned lots since I've been away especially my time at Ross Hall where I've become a fully qualified nurse and will be able to assist injury prone duds like wee bhurkey ! ;):sherlock:

bars not open to public tonight maggies got a womens darts team match tonight (tu)

Maybe he's going to sign for them ! ;):sherlock:

looks like im the only one on this board who appiciates peter as a player and everything hes done for our club!!! The guys rangers through and through, we need more like him

I agree with you.

Not that i'm saying we will sign him or we should sign him but if we did then he would be my first choice striker. His pace is awesome

looks like im the only one on this board who appiciates peter as a player and everything hes done for our club!!! The guys rangers through and through, we need more like him

I agree he is a bear 100% we could do a lot worse

:kiss1:

The guy is a money chasing chancer.

Hes no-where near Rangers through and through.

Not only one mate,trust me :) The guy did great in our CL run 2005/06 season,won us the SC in 2002 too! Lovenkrands loyal :rangers:

I wouldn't cry if Peter signed, in fact I would rather have him doing the "Khenny Mhiller" role up front

(tu)

Me too actually.

I keep thinking the title says "RESIGNING of" like.. "I RESIGN from government" :lol: